Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elaine8_gw

HAVE: Plants for Brinnon/Pennisula Trade

elaine8_gw
19 years ago

Hi,

Yup...I've started potting for the trade. Let me know if your interested in a pre-arranged trade. I would love to find something off my "want list" but please feel free to make an offer.

These are available in 4" pots unless I say one gallon size

3-Gallon -Pachysandra

2-Euphobia amygloides 'Robbiae'

3-Oxalis crassipes 'Rosea'

4-Rudbeckia 'Goldstrum'

2-Siberian Iris 'Snow White'

3-Gallon Crocosmia yellow-orange/unnamed

6-Potentilla megalanta/Cinquefoil

1-Gallon Polystichum munitum/Sword Fern

2-Sword Fern/Native

2-Tellima Grandiflora/Fringecup/Native

4-Campanula persicifolia/Peach-leafed Bellflower

4-Coreopsis/yellow

2-Euphorbia 'Purpurea'

Pacific Coast Iris potted upon request/for one of my wants

2-Carex morrowii 'Ice Dance

4-Linaria purpurea 'Canon J. Went'

4-Rudbeckia hirta/tall variety

More to follow. This is just a start.

Elaine

Comments (13)

• Susi_Q
    19 years ago

Hi Elaine! Could ya save a carex "Ice Dance" and a Siberian Iris "snow white" for me? I'll check your wants in a minute. Thanks! Susi

• elaine8_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Susi, Good to hear your doing well and keeping busy. A new business. Wow!
    I've got an'Ice Dance' and 'Snow White' tagged for you.
    I also have the Pacific Coast Iris you tagged with your name, from last season.

Elaine

• elaine8_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I forgot to list these.

4-Gallon Clerodendrum trichotomum Harlequin Glorybower
    3-Gallon Lilac/purple/Common variety
    4-Oxalis oregana/Green foliage, white markings/Lt. pink

More to follow.
    Elaine

• kellied
    19 years ago

Elaine, are you still looking for saponaria officianalis 'Rosea Plena'? I can supply you in exchange for something cool.

• elaine8_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Kellie, I'm still looking for saponaria officinalis 'Rosea Plena'. I'd like to trade but tell me what would interest you. I'm at a loss as to what you might need for your new gardens. Can you recall anything you may have seen during the last trade? If so, I'll pot it now for a jump start.

• Patrick888
    19 years ago

Hi Elaine,

I'd love to have a Clerodendrum trichotomum Harlequin Glorybower. I have a clump of small alliums...about 18" stems and tear-drop shaped cluster of lavender blooms. Reminds me of drum sticks. I'll see if I might have a photo if you're interested. I also have persicaria 'Red Dragon' and should be receiving seed for Knautia Macedonia (but in a deep raspberry color, not pastel)...will soon list seeds I have available and should have seedlings by Trade Day! Anything catch your interest?

Patrick

• elaine8_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Patrick, I've got a Clerodendrum tagged for you. Your Allium is fine but an actual photo would be nice to see. Let me know if there anything else on the list that may be of interest for your garden?
    Thanks, Elaine

• benneseed
    19 years ago

Hi Elaine, I'm interested in a glorybower, and also, if you still have any, Anemone nemerosas and PCI iris. I have lewisia, Dicentra formosa and a pink astrantia as well as the things on my trade list.
    If anyone has madonna lilies or that beautiful veronica that someone brought to the last trade, please bring me some if I have anything you want!
    Has the weekend been decided? I'll be around anytime after the 10th of April.
    Thanks,
    Robin

• elaine8_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Robin,
    The plant trade date has been set for Sat. April 23rd.
    Yes, I will tag a Glorybower, Anemone nemorosa, and pot you a PCI this week.

I'm a sucker for Hellebore...any color will do, Lewisia and Dicentra formosa would be fine if it isn't our native. They seem to grow freely here.

By the way, do you recall who had the 4" pots of Deer Ferns last year. Yoo..hoo..if your coming, please contact me. I'd love a couple Deer ferns.

Elaine

• Patrick888
    19 years ago

Elaine...check with treepalm re the deer fern...she usually has some available.

Patrick

• elaine8_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I'm cleaning out a patch of Campanula persicifolia. You'll be taking your chances. They may be either lt.blue, purple,or white. I'll also have Linara purpurea...probably
    'Canon J. Went'.

Elaine

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    19 years ago

Hi Elaine,
    Would you perhaps be going to the Green Elephant Swap as well? I am hoping to make it to both. I am without much of anything to trade as I just moved into a new house this past fall. But, if you have any left after your trades, I would love one of your lilacs. I have a special place in my garden set aside for a lilac! Thanks, and if they are already promised I understand,
    Susan

• elaine8_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Susan,
    I won't be going to the Green Elephant trade but will save a Lilac for you. Hope to see you in Brinnon.
    Elaine