Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2012 Olympia Spring Trade Date Set

Posted by bejoy2 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 3, 12 at 0:43

The 2012 Olympia Spring Trade is April 14. It is going to be held in the clubhouse at 8005-1 Thrulake Circle SE in Olympia, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Full kitchen facilities are available, so bring potluck!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2012 Olympia Spring Trade Date Set

moving the post up

o

I'm coming!
Teresa

o

• Posted by corrine1 7b Pacific Northwest (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 10, 12 at 21:45

We're coming. My brother might also come since Olympia is much closer for him.

Corrine (& James)

o

I'm pretty sure we will be there although we're not making plans too much in advance these days. So far it looks good.

o

Remember to bring your pruners. I will be demonstrating how to clean and sharpen them, and will have the tools available for you to use.

o

Bump. Darn GardenWeb gnomes keep burying my post. Wish they'd quit.

o

I'd love to come. Will see what I can dig up for trade. Hard to get inspired with all of this rain :-) I do have a couple of clumps of a nice grass. Not sure the name but I have it by my little bubbling rock and it doesn't spread and makes a good little accent. I really would love a geranium magnificum. For some reason mine has dwindled away to nothing. Anyone have some to share?

o

I plan to be there. I have invited a couple friends too, hopefully we'll have a good turnout! I plan to bring several small rhodie seedlings, a couple honeysuckle vines, vinca minor, sedum, lamb's ears, bearded iris, and a few random things. Looking forward to it, see you there! :)

o

Trying again to bump my post above the Green Elephant post. How does it consistently stay at the top of the queue when I posted mine first, and it's been over for almost a month already? Whatever. Good news - I've got some local interest in the Oly trade, so I'm looking forward to some new participants. I'll try to have some new stuff for all those devotees who've attended in the past, too.
Tammy

o

Fri, Apr 13, 12 at 10:36

bump

o

Another bump.

o

I'm sick. Have a good time everyone.
Teresa

o

Awww...sorry to not have you there Teresa. I was looking forwarding to visiting. Hope you feel better soon.

o

Teresa - Sorry you are under the weather. We'll save you the school garden plants in case you can make it to Barb's trade. Else, I will be happy to deliver them. Get well soon.
Tammy

o

Teresa - So sorry to hear you're ill. I hope you can make it to my trade in a couple of weeks. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Barb

o

Tue, Apr 17, 12 at 11:33

Teresa,
Missed you - brought your plants back with us. I'll be in touch.
Corrine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here