Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bejoy2

2012 Olympia Spring Trade Date Set

bejoy2
12 years ago

The 2012 Olympia Spring Trade is April 14. It is going to be held in the clubhouse at 8005-1 Thrulake Circle SE in Olympia, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Full kitchen facilities are available, so bring potluck!

Comments (16)

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

moving the post up

• treepalm
    12 years ago

I'm coming!
    Teresa

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

We're coming. My brother might also come since Olympia is much closer for him.

Corrine (& James)

• barbe_wa
    12 years ago

I'm pretty sure we will be there although we're not making plans too much in advance these days. So far it looks good.

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Remember to bring your pruners. I will be demonstrating how to clean and sharpen them, and will have the tools available for you to use.

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Bump. Darn GardenWeb gnomes keep burying my post. Wish they'd quit.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    12 years ago

I'd love to come. Will see what I can dig up for trade. Hard to get inspired with all of this rain :-) I do have a couple of clumps of a nice grass. Not sure the name but I have it by my little bubbling rock and it doesn't spread and makes a good little accent. I really would love a geranium magnificum. For some reason mine has dwindled away to nothing. Anyone have some to share?

• mabiebaby
    12 years ago

I plan to be there. I have invited a couple friends too, hopefully we'll have a good turnout! I plan to bring several small rhodie seedlings, a couple honeysuckle vines, vinca minor, sedum, lamb's ears, bearded iris, and a few random things. Looking forward to it, see you there! :)

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Trying again to bump my post above the Green Elephant post. How does it consistently stay at the top of the queue when I posted mine first, and it's been over for almost a month already? Whatever. Good news - I've got some local interest in the Oly trade, so I'm looking forward to some new participants. I'll try to have some new stuff for all those devotees who've attended in the past, too.
    Tammy

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

bump

• barbe_wa
    12 years ago

Another bump.

• treepalm
    12 years ago

I'm sick. Have a good time everyone.
    Teresa

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    12 years ago

Awww...sorry to not have you there Teresa. I was looking forwarding to visiting. Hope you feel better soon.

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Teresa - Sorry you are under the weather. We'll save you the school garden plants in case you can make it to Barb's trade. Else, I will be happy to deliver them. Get well soon.
    Tammy

• barbe_wa
    12 years ago

Teresa - So sorry to hear you're ill. I hope you can make it to my trade in a couple of weeks. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Barb

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Teresa,
    Missed you - brought your plants back with us. I'll be in touch.
    Corrine