Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Spring trade in the south area?

Posted by doublemom z8-PNW (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 14, 06 at 2:50

I'm itching for a trade, and other than the Green Elephant trade coming up in Redmond, I haven't seen any other trades being planned.

If nobody else volunteers, I'd be happy to host another trade at my place in Bonney Lake (between Puyallup and Enumclaw for those of you not familiar with the area). The best time for me would be either in mid-April or in May , as long as someone puts in an order for good weather and no rain, since we got rained on last year :(

What do you think? Would there be enough interest?

Thanks,
Andi a.k.a. doublemom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Spring trade in the south area?

Hi Andi,
I would love to come to a trade at your place. I missed the last one.
Teresa

o

Dear Doublemom

I'd definitely come to a late April/early May trade. Please email the details when you've narrowed down the date and place.

Cheers,

Jim

o

I haven't been to your trade before, but it sounds like fun. count me and a newbie in! She bakes good stuff. :)

o

Andi,
Jerome and I would love to see your garden. Oh ya, and trade somethings.
Elaine

o

Looks like May 13/14 or May 20/21 would be best for me if we have a trade here in Bonney Lake. If anyone else would rather host a spring trade, please speak up :) I don't mind having one here again, but I also understand that it's fun to show off your gardens and if anyone else would rather host, that would be fine too.

So... which weekend would work best for everyone, and also, would a Saturday or a Sunday be best?

Thanks,
Andi

o

I would suggest Saturday the 13th personally.

Thanks!
Jacqueline

o

Hi Andi, I would love to come. I missed your last one. I have enjoyed looking at your garden album and would love to see it in person. I have a lot of different seedlings going now that will be a good size by then. Michele

o

Hi Andi,
I would be interested in Sat. May 20th.
Elaine

o

I'd be interested in any day!

o

I can make it either weekend! Should have lots of stuff.
Laura

o

Either weekend, Doublemom,

Just email me with date/time/address.

I'll have a whole different bunch of plants to bring to a May trade.

Thanks,

Jim

o

Either weekend works for me, too.
Teresa

o

Can't wait Andi! I wouldn't miss a chance to see your garden again. The May 13th/14th weekend works best for me. I will be in Louisian at my 20th high school reunion the next weekend!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here