Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
doris_j

WANTED: Spring Plant Trade

Doris_J
16 years ago

OK...who's going to host the big Spring plant swap, hmm? Green Elephant is next weekend, but I don't see any April-June swaps yet. Who will it be...?

You need to give me an excuse to dig up plants. Come on. Mama's got some plants to give. :)

Comments (15)

• jburesh1388
    16 years ago

Doris,

I'll host since you prompted. See my post.

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    16 years ago

YESSSSS!!!!! YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

• sedum_gal
    16 years ago

Hey! I've been wanting to host a swap in Poulsbo, and this is the year...
    I'm open to either spring or fall---who'd be interested in venturing across the water?

~Lisa

• treepalm
    16 years ago

Lisa, If you have a trade, I'll do my best to get there!
    Teresa

• flowerfan2
    16 years ago

I would love to come to both! Maybe Jackie could have the spring swap and Lisa the fall swap. I would love to see Lisa's garden with all those great succulents. Thanks for offering everyone! Karen

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Whenever you have it, I'll be there!

• jburesh1388
    16 years ago

count me in Lisa. I love any excuse to cross the water. One day I'll stay and not go back to Seattle...

• sedum_gal
    16 years ago

Excellent!!! Sounds like a plan---I'm fine with hosting in fall, or a second, later spring swap, depending on preference. And I'll be sure to make the Newcastle trade! I'm itchin' to redo some of my beds...

~L

• kellied
    16 years ago

Sent you an email, Miss Doris!

• cedar_wa
    16 years ago

Lisa
    I am near Port Townsend and have a lot of plants to trade. May or fall would be great. I have not ventured to a trade for many years. The results of that last trade has many offspring to share. I think that Poulsbo would be great. In May I would have vegetable and tomato starts plus flowers.
    Linda

• sedum_gal
    16 years ago

Excellent, Linda!
    I should have quite a bit to trade also...
    And I'm always keen to find unusual/heirloom tomato starts. Do you have success growing them on the Peninsula?
    I obviously have lots to learn about tomato growing... :o(

~Lisa

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Anyone interested in a spanaway area swap ?I think I could host or find a place. thankyou carol

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    16 years ago

Carol, I'd definitely be interested and I'd be willing to help.
    Susan

• barbe_wa
    16 years ago

I am definitely interested in a trade in May, or in the fall for that matter. I had hoped to make the Newcastle trade, but it looks like we're going to get more snow this weekend which prevents my digging and potting up. Darn it all! I have quite a few plants to trade, just can't get to them right now.

• kirklandgal
    16 years ago

Not sure if I emailed or posted my "wish list" to you, but wanted to make sure you know if you still have any of the following left, I'd love some.
    Lime Rickey (Huechera), Globe Thsitle, Allium Molly and Black Monday Grass.