Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: May 13 plant trade in Bonney Lake

Posted by doublemom z8-PNW (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 20, 06 at 12:15

After looking at the calendar and thinking a few things over, May 13th would work best for us to have a plant trade at our place in Bonney Lake.

If you need directions, please post here and I will be sending directions to everyone toward the end of April. You can pre-arrange trades here at GW or via emails, bring plants to trade on the spot, or just show up for food and friends :) I'll also set up a "Please Take Me Home" area for plants, which is really fun for new gardeners so we can help fill up those new gardens.

There will also be a potluck lunch, so please bring something yummy to share. Show up any time after 10 a.m., and we'll just go until it's time for everyone to go home :)

Happy Gardening!

Andi

Here is a link that might be useful: Andi's Garden Page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: May 13 plant trade in Bonney Lake

Hi Andi, I would love to come. Thanks for hosting again. Karen

o

Hi Andi,
Jerome and I will be there. We'll need directions.
Thanks for hosting a Spring trade.
Elaine

o

Sounds great Andi. Will you be updating your wants list?

o

Whereabouts is Bonney Lake

Sokkappa

o

I'll need directions too! thanks for hosting,

o

I'll be there!
Teresa

o

Thanks for hosting Andi! I'll be there and will need directions. Susan

o

Yeahhh!!!!!! I will be there. Can't wait. I will need directions too. I am not sure my memory can get me there a second time. Looking forward to it!

o

I'm trying to work this forum, I'm having trouble, please forgive me. thanx frani

o

Please send me directions.

Thanks,

Jim(dot)Eichner(at)juno(dot)com

o

Hi Everyone - I'll be sending out directions to everyone in April, and I'm making a note of everyone who has responded to this thread so I won't lose you :)

Happy Gardening,
Andi

o

Hi Andi,
I'll need directions too. I'll definitely be there and hope to bring some freshly-fired plant pots and lots of extra plants.
Laura

o

Freshly fired plant pots? I need to know more, Laura!

o

Hi Andi,

I expect to be there, altho will have to leave early as I work that afternoon. I will be re-doing some perennial plantings this spring, so should have some plants to update my HAVE list. Outside of brugmansias, there's not much I think I'll be looking for, but the get-together will be fun, socially.

Patrick

o

Hi Andi,

I would love to attend your plant swap. I too need directions.

Thanks
Katie

o

I would like to attend. Please send me directions. Maybe come by myself for once..lol.

Kathy

o

I will be there too...need directions too though! *G*

Thanks for hosting another Plant Swap.

Here is a link that might be useful: Exchange list

o

Hi Everone :)

My Internet and email is completely down at home, they're going to have to come out and trench to lay new cable sometime this week. It's driving me crazy to not have my email!!! Anyway, I'll be sending out directions and info about the trade in April, so just keep posting here and i'll get directions sent out when my email at home is up and running again. Until then, please be patient with me :)

Happy Gardening,
Andi

Here is a link that might be useful: Andi's Garden Page

o

Please send directions, I will be around and have lots of extra plants to trade.
Will update my list in the a couple weeks.
Lookm forward to seeing everyone again.
Later, Jake

o

Hi Andi,
I really want to be there but of all week ends to hold it, that happens to be the week end of Mother's day. That was the only Saturday I had to work last year as the nursuries do the most business that week of the season, so I will just have to see if I can make it. I purposely didn't schedule a clinic that week-end to keep it open so I could make it not realizing mother's day week could get in the way until later. Becki

o

Hi Andi,

Julie and I will be there!

Thanks,
Brian

o

Hi Andi,
Bryan and I will be there. Did I miss the time? It will be good to see everyone. Did you have much damage to your plants in that late freeze? My Buddleia really got kind of yucky looking. I am going to try and prune the limbs that had started to bloom but I am hoping for some advise before I start.

o

please send me the address of the bonney lake swap in May, I am Looking forward to it

o

I just sent directions out to everyone on this list. Let me know if you didn't get them in an email and I'll send again.

Andi

o

Hi Andi, I didn't get my directions. Could you try again? Thanks! Karen

o

Ooops
Maybe I wasn't on the list, but I sure hope I can make it this time.
PNWJudy
Can you use my msn dot com email, please?
that would be "jbracik at"

o

I would like to attempt to make it - Would you please send me directions?

Thanks!

Michele

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here