Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
doublemom

WANTED: May 13 plant trade in Bonney Lake

doublemom
18 years ago

After looking at the calendar and thinking a few things over, May 13th would work best for us to have a plant trade at our place in Bonney Lake.

If you need directions, please post here and I will be sending directions to everyone toward the end of April. You can pre-arrange trades here at GW or via emails, bring plants to trade on the spot, or just show up for food and friends :) I'll also set up a "Please Take Me Home" area for plants, which is really fun for new gardeners so we can help fill up those new gardens.

There will also be a potluck lunch, so please bring something yummy to share. Show up any time after 10 a.m., and we'll just go until it's time for everyone to go home :)

Happy Gardening!

Andi

Here is a link that might be useful: Andi's Garden Page

Comments (27)

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Andi, I would love to come. Thanks for hosting again. Karen

• elaine8_gw
    18 years ago

Hi Andi,
    Jerome and I will be there. We'll need directions.
    Thanks for hosting a Spring trade.
    Elaine

• michelelee
    18 years ago

Sounds great Andi. Will you be updating your wants list?

• sokkappa
    18 years ago

Whereabouts is Bonney Lake

Sokkappa

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

I'll need directions too! thanks for hosting,

• treepalm
    18 years ago

I'll be there!
    Teresa

• drtdgr
    18 years ago

Thanks for hosting Andi! I'll be there and will need directions. Susan

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

Yeahhh!!!!!! I will be there. Can't wait. I will need directions too. I am not sure my memory can get me there a second time. Looking forward to it!

• franswindowbox
    18 years ago

I'm trying to work this forum, I'm having trouble, please forgive me. thanx frani

• firevicar
    18 years ago

Please send me directions.

Thanks,

Jim(dot)Eichner(at)juno(dot)com

• doublemom
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Everyone - I'll be sending out directions to everyone in April, and I'm making a note of everyone who has responded to this thread so I won't lose you :)

Happy Gardening,
    Andi

• lauraann
    18 years ago

Hi Andi,
    I'll need directions too. I'll definitely be there and hope to bring some freshly-fired plant pots and lots of extra plants.
    Laura

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

Freshly fired plant pots? I need to know more, Laura!

• Patrick888
    18 years ago

Hi Andi,

I expect to be there, altho will have to leave early as I work that afternoon. I will be re-doing some perennial plantings this spring, so should have some plants to update my HAVE list. Outside of brugmansias, there's not much I think I'll be looking for, but the get-together will be fun, socially.

Patrick

• tuffyworld
    18 years ago

Hi Andi,

I would love to attend your plant swap. I too need directions.

Thanks
    Katie

• kitty32_z8
    18 years ago

I would like to attend. Please send me directions. Maybe come by myself for once..lol.

Kathy

• bejoy_gw
    18 years ago

I will be there too...need directions too though! *G*

Thanks for hosting another Plant Swap.

Here is a link that might be useful: Exchange list

• doublemom
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Everone :)

My Internet and email is completely down at home, they're going to have to come out and trench to lay new cable sometime this week. It's driving me crazy to not have my email!!! Anyway, I'll be sending out directions and info about the trade in April, so just keep posting here and i'll get directions sent out when my email at home is up and running again. Until then, please be patient with me :)

Happy Gardening,
    Andi

Here is a link that might be useful: Andi's Garden Page

• natureboy77
    18 years ago

Please send directions, I will be around and have lots of extra plants to trade.
    Will update my list in the a couple weeks.
    Lookm forward to seeing everyone again.
    Later, Jake

• rebas_ranch
    18 years ago

Hi Andi,
    I really want to be there but of all week ends to hold it, that happens to be the week end of Mother's day. That was the only Saturday I had to work last year as the nursuries do the most business that week of the season, so I will just have to see if I can make it. I purposely didn't schedule a clinic that week-end to keep it open so I could make it not realizing mother's day week could get in the way until later. Becki

• brianc2112
    18 years ago

Hi Andi,

Julie and I will be there!

Thanks,
    Brian

• auntyleslie
    18 years ago

Hi Andi,
    Bryan and I will be there. Did I miss the time? It will be good to see everyone. Did you have much damage to your plants in that late freeze? My Buddleia really got kind of yucky looking. I am going to try and prune the limbs that had started to bloom but I am hoping for some advise before I start.

• wisteria54
    18 years ago

please send me the address of the bonney lake swap in May, I am Looking forward to it

• doublemom
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I just sent directions out to everyone on this list. Let me know if you didn't get them in an email and I'll send again.

Andi

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Andi, I didn't get my directions. Could you try again? Thanks! Karen

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

Ooops
    Maybe I wasn't on the list, but I sure hope I can make it this time.
    PNWJudy
    Can you use my msn dot com email, please?
    that would be "jbracik at"

• NFRonseaview
    18 years ago

I would like to attempt to make it - Would you please send me directions?

Thanks!

Michele