Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drtdgr

HAVE: Free for Green Elephant

drtdgr
17 years ago

I have the following plants available for the Green Elephant with no trade required.

Euphorbia amygdaloides robbiae (1' tall, shade tolerant, spreads by rhizones. Good for dry shade, can be invasive in other conditions.)2-1 gal. pots

Arabis caucasica (dependable old favorite, forms mats of grey-green leaves to 6" high, 1.5' wide. White flowers almost cover plant during bloom season. Excellent ground cover and base planting for spring bulbs. Full sun.) 2-4" pots

Hebe 'Nicola's Blush' Long bloom season, pink. Sun -Pt. shade, 3'. 2-4" pots. Rooted cuttings.

Geranium 'Stanhoe' 1-1qt. pot

Geranium pyrenaicum 'Bill Wallis' Purple blooms. 1-4" pot.

Sarcococca hookerana humilis (low growing, seldom more than 1.5'. Spreads by underground runners. Good ground cover.) 4-1 gal.

Nepeta racemosa 'Walker's Low' Great plant pick. Long season of violet-blue flowers. 2-1 gal.

Susan (drtdgr)

Comments (11)

• threekittygarden
    17 years ago

Susan,
    I feel that I am being greedy but I lost my Nepeta "walker's Low " with the weather so please give me one and also Arabis caucasia, Geranium "Stanhoe" and Geranium "Bill Wallis". Thank you. Although you said no trade, can I tempt you with geranium "Cambridge"? or geranium "walgrave Pink"? or Autumn Joy sedum?
    Tita

• thane
    17 years ago

Susan, I could use two Sarcococca humilis. I was just at the store thinking about buying them, in fact! I could also use a Nepeta "Walker's Low".

I, too, hate to feel greedy... Do you have any interest in a small Mahonia x media 'Underway', a 1 gallon (I think) Cornus nuttallii, or a Japanese honeysuckle?

• drtdgr
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Tita, You're not being greedy! I will put you down for 1 nepeta, 1 arabis, 1 Stanhoe, and 1 Bill Wallis.

I am a veteran of plant swaps and have taken loads home before, believe me. I love geraniums, but I actually have enough at this time.

Thane, I've got you down for 2 sarcococca, 2 Indian Plums, and 1 nepata. I also have access to sword fern, if you want 1 or 2. I would love your mahonia 'underway' and your toad lily. Thanks, Susan

• julearosa
    17 years ago

Hi Susan I am interested in your other nepeta. I do have some cerinthe major if your interested. Also purple leafed loosestrife, lysimatia ciliata "firecracker".
    Thanks!
    Julie

• drtdgr
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Julie, Don't worry, no trade necessary. I will put you down for the nepeta! Susan

• thane
    17 years ago

Susan: You've got yourself a Mahonia and a toad lily! I would definitely like two sword ferns. Thanks.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Susan, I'd love the Hebe if it's not spoken for :-)

Thanks and let me know there is anything of mine you'd like.
    Susan

• drtdgr
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susan, I have you down for the hebe. I would like your Tiarella. Thanks, Susan

• grrrnthumb
    17 years ago

Susan if you end up with any of the hebe or the viburnum left over at the trade, keep me in mind. Thanks. :)
    - Tom

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Susan, hope you read this before you leave in the morning. I seem to have come down with the flu or a cold and won't be coming tomorrow to bring my germs :-( Sounds like Tom would like the Hebe so you have a taker. Thanks anyways!

Susan

• drtdgr
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Tom, I will bring down the viburnum and hebe for you. See you there! Susan

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths