bejoy_gw

WANTED: Have for Green Elephant

bejoy_gw
17 years ago

I can bring the following to the GE!

3 Borgig daylilies (in gal)

3 Bicolor daylilies (in gal)

4 Stella D'Oro daylilies..(4 inchers)

1 Columbine..seeded from Nora Barlow (bigger than 4 incher)

1 Columbine..volunteer..4 incher) May be Nora Barlow?????

2 Siberian Iris.... purple (gal size)

Will get some Monbretia ready....could be orange or red

Anyone interested?

Comments (6)

• thane
    17 years ago

Bejoy, did you get my email? I was interested in a lot of things on your list. Are you still interested in my Mrs. Furnival rhodie?

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Thane..Sorry, but I haven't..but let me go and check my email! I am assuming you sent it to my yahoo email?

No..No email from you but I have been having trouble with the computer and sometimes I can receive emails and sometimes not send any..and visa vera.

Yes! I am still interested in your beautiful Rhodie. How about posting here and I will check tomorrow night when I get home. That will give me Wednesday to get anything ready. Again..sorry!

• thane
    17 years ago

Ok, I assume we are talking about the pink rhodie. I decided to keep the purple one.

From your list I am interested in:
    Vaccinium ovatum - How big?
    Native ferns - What kinds do you have?
    Campanula persicifolia
    Bachelor Button
    Primrose - Do you have any double-flowered ones in purple or blue?

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Thane..the Vaccinium ovatum grow wild here but the smaller they are when dug up and transplanted the more successful they are at living..so I only dig up the small to smaller ones. I lost to many of the larger ones and just don't want to do that any more. So..the tallest would be around a foot and a half tall I would guess.

Not sure about the names of the native ferns..one is sorta evergreen ..gets some brown fronds and a bit ragged over winter...but the other is definitley deciduous..and so not showing yet.

The Campanula persicifolia is the purple one..I see it as blue belled. *G*

I haven't checked to see if the Bachelor Button escaped the wind storm or not..my garden and cabin were pretty trashed in the big wind storm. I lost lots of things. BUT..I will check after coming home tonight..it is a hardy plant and may be hiding under the limbs and branches. I haven't gotten to that part of the garden yet. *G*

No..I do not have any of the double flowered primroses yet...but I also want some.

I am interested in any Rhodie. *G* I love them!
    Hope that helps?

• thane
    17 years ago

Thanks bejoy. :) I would like three V. ovatum, and however many evergreen ferns and campanula you think are fair for the rhododendron.

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Thane....Ok...Will go out hunting tomorrow.*G* I did find a couple Bachelor Buttons coming up out there if you want one too. Hope tomorrow is a dry day!!!!

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES