Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
doris_j

HAVE: Hellebore Babies for Bonney Lake/Shoreline

Doris_J
18 years ago

I've been potting up Hellebore seedlings for the Bonney Lake or Shoreline trade. Today I went with babies from this Mama:

{{gwi:678411}}

Anyone want to claim them?

Comments (19)

• barbe_wa
    18 years ago

Hi Doris, I would love to have one of your "babies". I'm not sure yet what I will have to trade since we're still under 7" of snow up here, but I'm sure I can find something you would like. I'll check out your want list.

• drtdgr
    18 years ago

Doris, I would like some. Please check my trade list - it is current. Susan

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Barb, I always find goodies on your tables at the trades, so I'm sure you'll have something to my liking! I'll bring a pot for you, and one for you, Susan.

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

oh, I would so love one! Would you be interested in glads or some stargazer lily bulbets? I might also be able to get a sarah burnhardt peony if you weren't interested in the others.

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I could go for some Stargazer Lily bulblets. I'll bring you a pot of Black Hellebore babies!

• bejoy_gw
    18 years ago

I would love to trade for a couple of those babies. I checked your want list and the only thing I have that you listed as wanting is a couple of dwarf iris. They are supposed to bloom white but as I traded for them last fall I have not yet seen them bloom. Interested?

My trade list has not been updated in some time but most of what is there is still available.

Here is a link that might be useful: Exchange list

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

Doris
    How about a Chamaecyparis lawsonianna--fairly blue seedling--and a Woodwardia--from h'wood, maybe orientalis var formosana.
    ...and remind me in peony dividing time that you need a piece of my single pink with wonderful thick buttery yellow stamens in the center.
    PNWJUDY

• flora2
    18 years ago

Hi:
    I'd love one of the babies. I am out the door now but I will sit down later and go over your list and mine (that is a lie, I don't have a list yet but I will make one:)) and do my best to find something you'd like.
    Thanks

• doublemom
    18 years ago

MEEEEE!!! You know I'd take any of those babies and give them a good home :)

My email and internet is down at home for up to the next week, so I'm at the library checking my email and updates here at GW. You know a lot of what I have, let me know what you want in exchange :)

Andi

• michelelee
    18 years ago

I don't know if had this many babies...If you have any left, I would love to take one home. I have some things on my list and will be adding more. Michele

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I'll bring you a pot, Michele. Do you have any Anemone multifida left?

• michelelee
    18 years ago

I do Doris. They are seedlings but growing fast. I will bring you several. Thank you! Michele

• moonsaga
    18 years ago

Hi Doris,

I just logged onto gardenweb after a ??2?? year hiatus and see you teasing this beauty before me....!

I hope you are well, drop a line sometime...

Meagan

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Doris, do you have any more seedlings left? I would love one if you do. If you are still interested in Japanese maples I have lots of seedlings coming up. Seedlings of golden full moon maple, dissectums, lineolobum types, paperbark maples, and coral barks from last year. I also have perennials on my have list. LMK if you have any left. Karen

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Karen, I'll pot some up for you. If you have one each of a Golden Full Moon seedling and a Coralbark seedling, I'd love them. I could also pot you up a Pacific Coast Iris like 'For Ruth'. Hmm? Let me know!

• franswindowbox
    18 years ago

Hi Doris , your already bringing a hellebores (white) for me , but I would love any seedlings , should you have any left??, thankz frani.

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Doris, yes I would love a hellebore and a PCI seedling. Thanks so much! I will bring you the Japanese maples. See you next month at the Bonney Lake trade. Karen

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

Meagan!!
    How are you? Good to see you again. What have you been up to, do you still see Amy? Wish you all could get up to one of the trades.
    PNWJudy
    (aka plantknitter, now)

• araoh
    18 years ago

hello doris, was wondering if you might want to mail some of those beauties, wont be getting to any swaps, and i dont have a plant trade list, just getting started, but i have some sedums, sungold tomato seeds, a few precious sweet pea seeds that are purple and smell wonderful, some dahlias to dig up, some lilies. your hellebores are beautiful and i love them, thanks, andrea