Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardeners_hands

HAVE: white yarrow - trade for ?

gardeners_hands
18 years ago

Will trade for what-have-you? Plants, bulbs, crafty items, 100% cotton fabric - even scraps, open to suggestions.

Here is a link to outside-pride white yarrow; http://www.outsidepride.com/store/product.php?productid=17913&cat=0amp;page=1 .

They don't mention that the ferny foliage has a pleasant herb-y aroma.

The flowers are great as cut flowers and last a long time. I don't find they spread by seed (at least here) but by runners just under the surface. Some people find them invasive, probably depends on your soil and climate, but I find they're easy to dig up, and once dug up they are sturdy enough to either re-plant or send home with someone.

Anyway, I'm going to be re-doing a bed tomorrow and will have several dozen from there plus I have others where I want to plant three little trees. Oh, that reminds me... I don't know if ALL trees would appreciate it - but my Kwanzan Cherry seems to like having them all around it's base. It's too shady for grass and that way I'm not mowing and HITTING THE SURFACE ROOTS CAUSED BY THE PREVIOUS PEOPLE'S ATTEMPTS TO GROW GRASS AND OVER-WATERING A MATURE TREE!

Oh, sorry to shout!

Anyway, don't look at my list - it's COMPLETELY outdated.

Gardeners_Hands

p.s. each pay own postage - or you may pick up/trade in person, I'm in Grays Harbor, 1 hour west of Oly.

Here is a link that might be useful: white yarrow