Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Plant Swap Sun. 3/13

Posted by neonkat z8 PDX (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 6, 05 at 2:04

1st ANNUAL BROOKLYN PLANT SWAP - Sunday March 13th, 10am-2pm
3522 SE 8th Ave. (3 blks. So. of Powell)

Please mark your plants as best you can. It'd be great if people brought seeds, pots, tools and/or books too. If you have questions call Kat @ 239-6112 or emailneonkatz@hotmail.com.

Spread the word, the more who participate the more selection for everyone!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
short list RE: WANTED: Plant Swap Sun. 3/13

Hi Kat - I've told a few people who plan to come.

I'll probably come in the afternoon, and bring seedlings, and excess seed, mostly for Food Plants...including Thai Basil, Dollar Plant, Cooking punkin seed, acorn squash, Honeydew melon, yellow alyssum seed, pink hollyhock seed, and 3 kinds of early Cukes that are already looking happy. New gardeners - I'd love Seedling Mix or Potting Soil in exchange - if you don't have anything please bring that to Swap!

Please also see my exchange list and ask if you want sometihing in particular! Garden visit/ 1-1 swap is welcome too, am doing a couple of those a week now.

Folks who want CUTTINGS of:
Rhodies, Roses, a cherry seedling, loads of herbs,
apple scions or Magnolia cuttings - please reply -
as I probably will not bring those unless spoken for in advance - or you can come by my place any time - and we'll cut 'em fresh.

o
RE: WANTED: Plant Swap Sun. 3/13

Hi there! I plan on attending at 10am with my mom.

this is what I've dug up for trade as of this morning. I may be adding to it, depending on my time:

3 lavenders
several types of euphorbia
a hardy geranium
a lambs ear
a variegated unknown grass

I may also bring some starts of jupiters beard, toadflax
and some daylilies.

My mom will bring assorted irises and daylilies and anything else she comes up with.

I am especially looking for veggie starts, herb plants (especially tea herbs), cannas, and anything else that may catch my eye!

Can't wait to meet more portland gardeners! See you Sunday!

amy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here