Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kendal_gw

HAVE: Potential Bonsai Stock

kendal
16 years ago

I posted this over at the Bonsai exchange but thought I'd post it over here too.

I live in Federal Way and have been wanting to take up Bonsai for years now; I've been reading and planted a bunch of stuff that has been growing for 3+ years. Most of it I had not realized they would make for a great Bonsai, but I have not even bought a pair of shears (I hope that is ok to ask for in trade of stock). If anyone lives in the Puget Sound and has some extra Bonsai tools that they would not mind parting with in exchange for some Bonsai Stock. Here is a link http://picasaweb.google.com/Sidheag63/TreesShrubsConifersPotentialBonsaiStockForTrade

Some of it I will keep for myself, but lets talk. I have some Azalea's(5 in all, 3 of them have been growing for over 4 1/2 years; we moved there in Jan. 2004 and they were already here), Cedars, Austrian Pine, Mugo Pine, 2 of the stock are 7' and 10' with some nice girth, some of it as just a couple feet tall, but don't all trees have the potential to become Bonsai? The old trailer is going to be torn down within a couple weeks the front stuff needs to go soon. The 10 foot Deodar Cedar and Austrian pine are in front. Since I am a novice those should probably go to someone with some experience, and the ability to dig them up, aka muscles. Even if all you have is some time to help move what I keep and some advice I'd be willing to talk about a trade. I'm open to almost anything.

e-mail graywolf1027nospam@yahoo.com just take out the no spam

Comments (2)

Sponsored
BME Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structure