Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lauraann_gw

HAVE: Have for swaps, Bonneylake, Shoreline

lauraann
18 years ago

Here is a start of what I have for sure:

Hibiscus acetosella - red maple leaf, tasty leaves good in salads and teas. My daughter and I make a sweet Kool-aide kind of drink with these all summer, happy to share recipes.

Hibiscus coccineus

Ligularia dentata - seedlings from 'Brit Marie Crawford'.

Plantago rubrifolia

Corydalis scouleri seedlings

Purple Chile - Capsicum frutescens, ornamental purple leaves and peppers, overwinters indoors, med to hot peppers

Lilium formosanum seedlings

Hydrangea Buttons and Bows

Alchemilla - not sure of specific species

Pulmonaria Barfield's Pink

Liatris bulbs

Small to medium contemporary, wheelthrown plant pots - I might have pics. in advance. Pottery was my job/business for over a decade but now I'm doing these just for fun.

1 20 pound bag of Moss-Out fertilizer.

More later I hope.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Laura

Comments (10)

• elaine8_gw
    18 years ago

Hi Laura,
    I'm interested in your Ligularia, Pulmonaria, and a couple med pots. I just split, I believe is a Penstemon. The foliage is a purple-green color. I also potted several Licorice ferns. How about moss from our maple trees?
    Elaine

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

I would love to see some of your pots, Laura. Have you updated your "want" list?

• michelelee
    18 years ago

Hi Lauraann, I would love a Ligularia. I have some on my list but will have many more as the seedlings grow and grow......Michele

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

Hi Laura,
    Not sure if I have anything you'd be interested in. I will be updating my list closer to the trade, but probably nothing that you don't already have. If you have extras I am interested in your purple chile, lilium formosanum, and hydrangea buttons and bows (wow..I have never seen this one before, very cool!) Ohhhhh and very interested in seeing your pots. I saw a Vanilla leaf at the Pierce Conservation District sale...I wish I had bought it so I could have brought it to the trade for you. I will keep my eyes open for things on your list. Thanks!

• lauraann
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Doris, My want list is pretty up to date with new additions almost every single day. (so embarassing)

Hi Michele, I'd love either the Inula or Aquilegia bertolonii.
    The Ligularias are seedlings too. I'll save you a few.

Nightnurse, I'll have a dozen or so little L. formosanun seedlings for you. I'm sowing a few more of the peppers so will likely have a few more of those too. I'd love any mint.

Elaine, I'm lucky to have some great mossy, licorice fern covered Maples, one of the things I absolutely love about this part of the country. I'll be happy to add a couple Ligiularia seedlings to out trade. I sowed a bunch and they are looking pretty good so far, lots of purple in the foliage.

I won't have pot pics for a while but will post when I do.

Laura

• treepalm
    18 years ago

Hello Laura,
    I'm interested in your Hibiscus acetosella and Hydrangea Buttons and Bows. I have several native bushes that you might be interested in. We all have the stomach flu here, so when I feel better I'll send you a list.
    Teresa

• sps_7_14
    18 years ago

Hi Lura, I would love a couple of the pots. I have lots of shade in the back yard and so anything left that would work there would be appreciated.

I will be posting my list a bit later. Your list is very interesting and I would love to see pictures of the pots.

sps

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

Thanks Laura,
    I believe I still have some apple mint and orange mint. I also have a nice variegated mint that has a pineapple scent. I will pot some of each up for you. Thanks!

• michelelee
    18 years ago

Great! Thank you. I will bring you the Inula and Aquilegia. I always sow a bunch and have extras for trades. Sorry to see you offered Suzy the Formosa Lilies, I was trying to foist some of my babies off on her, lol. Michele

• michelelee
    18 years ago

Hi again Lauraann, I missed the Corydalis scouleri. I would love to trade for one of these also if you can find anything else off my list. Thanks, Michele

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County