Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sps_7_14

WANTED: Shoreline May 6th Swap -Directions and Details

sps_7_14
18 years ago

Directions and details and some trades for the swap at Shoreline have been posted on the Shoreling Swap Site. You can use the site for your wants and haves, or you can use this forum. Both will work. We have some wonderful plants for swap on the Swap site so come take a look. Email me for the link, The swap is at our home, so you can see why I am trying to keep it private.

sps

Comments (11)

• lotta_plants
    18 years ago

I sent an e-mail to you but have not got a reply. please send. allison

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

I posted to the original thread that I was interested in coming but I have never received any message on how this is supposed to work either.
    Are you not using gardenweb as a way to contact us? --clicking on our name and then sending a message?
    PNWJudy

• sps_7_14
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Sorry that some people got missed. I think that everyone has received the link. Please let me know if you did not receive an email from me.

sps

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

No, I still didn't get the link from you, but Doris sent it to me through gardenweb and I got it.

I checked the site out,--- my, you all have been busy without Gardenwebbers knowing it.

I'm not sure my old slug of a computer or I can figure out how to use that kind of forum, though.
    Is there some way to read all the posts, including the content and replies, at once without having to open each one separately?

• sps_7_14
    Original Author
    18 years ago

The board works differently than the GardenWeb board and of course you can post your haves and wants on the gardenweb. You do have to open every one but at the same time, there are no passwords or advertisements.

Please email me directly if you have other questions. The site was set up because I have posted my home address and phone number and feel it is necessary to protect my privacy from spammers. Hope we see you on the 6th.
    sps

• fairweather
    18 years ago

I would love to come to the Shoreline Swap and the garden tour at Kukeberg. I am new to garden web and have been posting on the winter sowing forum but not here yet. I haven't even posted a trade list yet but will get one up. I just put in a garden last fall from the ground up so I don't have much to trade yet but hope I have seedlings that I have been sowing like mad over the winter!

Is it too late for you to send me the link to the swap site? Thanks!

• sps_7_14
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Just sent you the link. I don't think we will do the garden tour at Kiekeberg, not enough people interested. But that does not mean we could not go at a different time.

sps

• heatherisnotaweed
    18 years ago

Hi there, I'd like the link to the site please! Thanks
    Heather

• araoh
    18 years ago

please send the link to the site to me as well, i would love to attend, thanks, andrea

• NFRonseaview
    18 years ago

Also interested in the link - I'd love to shoot for the 6th. My brother lives in Shoreline!

Thanks!

Michele

• sokkappa
    18 years ago

Kindly send me a link to the site. Thanks