Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: March 26 - another plant Swap - Portland!

Posted by pdxjules 8, Portland, OR (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 21, 05 at 15:08

Hi friends: Here's another Swap!

Please remember to label individual plants
or make an identifying sign with info about what you've brought along. Thanx!

please see the Exchange list for anyone who plans to attend so we can arrange some Trades in Advance. Most may not bring a particular item on their list unless asked - as we have so many seedlings and divisions happening now.

Anyone have excess Spinach or Flat Italian Parsley seedlings to share? What are you hoping for?

PdxJules

Plant Swap @ PISTILS NURSERY

Date: Saturday, March 26, 2005
Time: 1:00PM - 6:00PM PST

Come to Pistils Nursery & swap your old greens
for something new! We plan to provide a festive
atmosphere for our patrons to trade their plants amongst each other. Kindly give us a call if you have questions - 503 288.4889. Pistils Nursery is located
at 3811 N. Mississippi Ave., Portland

(Bus #4 and 40 come thru here - a rollercart and large bags work fine to cart plants along. OK, now you remember who i am - that bag Lady Gardener! Anyone wanna have a beer at Amnesia brewing after the Swap? PdxJules)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
next: May 1 at Pistils RE: March 26 - plant Swap - Portland!

This turned out to be a very rainy day and a small Swap - altho I know my hastily-dug stuff went to at least 6 households.

Pistils Announcement Board says the next one
is May 1 - please plan to come - rain OR shine!
For the person who asked about Daphne Odorata - they have rooted plants - at $12 And I plan to take to them a big bag of cuttings - as I think they'll have better success at rooting that many of us...and prices are more than reasonable for the space, labor & trouble.

I bought a neat Sambucus Nigra -also just $12. The Purple Black-leaves will look great in any part of a garden. Can't wait for it to grow!

Here is a link that might be useful: Sambucus Nigra

o
1-6 Sunday, Rain or Shine! RE: MAY 1 plant Swap - Portland!

Does anyone have climbing Hydrangea?
Bring some!

Plant Swap @ PISTILS NURSERY
We're using the big lot for this one.
There is a driveway in back for unloading...
please use it to avoid traffic jams on Mississippi.

MAY 1, 2005
Time: 1:00PM - 6:00PM PST

Come to Pistils Nursery & swap your old greens
for something new! We plan to provide a festive
atmosphere for our patrons to trade their plants amongst each other. If questions call - 503 288.4889.

Pistils Nursery is located
at 3811 N. Mississippi Ave., Portland

Bus #4 and 40 come thru there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here