17 years ago

Hi everyone,

Here is what I have:

1. Aster Frikartii

2. Pink Penstemone

3. Pink Geranium

4. Yellow daylilies

5. Rose Campion  magenta- plenty

6. Ajuga reptans- dark brown green leaves with purple flower on a 6 inch stalk excellent ground cover will spread quickly

7. Orange Crocosmia -plenty

8. Lemon Yellow evening Primrose

9. Purple Linaria Âplenty

1. Malva Zebrina  light purple
  2. Lavender -I have a variety that includes English, Munstead, White flower and some others, I may be able to get you a specific variety but I will confirm that if you are interested
  3. Shasta Daisy
  4. Candy Tuft
  5. Autumn sedum
  6. Sedum Dasyphyllum
  7. Wire Plant
  8. Strawberries- fruit kind
  9. Veggie plants for trade are as follows:

a. Spinach- This is perennial and I have it growing year long , even when and after snow it perks up.

b. Broccoli
  10. Herbs for trade are as follows:

a. Italian parsley

b. Variety of thyme

c. Creeping golden marjoram

d. Regular marjoram

e. Chives

f. Mint - Regular and Chocolate

g. Oregano

h. Garlic

i. Tarragon  golden
  11. Lupine  purple  I cannot guarantee the color as I have a yellow one too, it has seeded last year so they will be ready to flower this year. Mostly it will be purple.

Let me know if you are ineterested in trading something.

Sangeeta

Comments (28)

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Sangeeta, I would like to trade for your Sedum dasyphyllum. What is a wire plant? I have never heard of that. I have lots of plants on my trade list. LMK what you would like. Karen

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Karen,

I will put you for Sedum Dasyphyllum. If you put "wire plant" in search engine for google images you will be able to find it.It is a creeping ground cover. I have seen topiary of it too.
    I have sent you an email. I am interested in Bears Breech(Acanthus Mollis)that you have. Check your email and LMK.

Sangeeta

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Sangeeta, I didn't get your e-mail. I sent you one but I don't think you got it either. We must have great spam blockers on our e-mail. I have Acanthus spinosa not mollis. It is similar, but more prickly. If you want that I will bring it for the Sedum dasyphyllum. LMK Karen

• grrrnthumb
    17 years ago

Sangeeta I can bring you a baby A. mollis if you want.

• drtdgr
    17 years ago

Sangeeta, I'm interested in the aster and penstemon. Not sure what plants at the GE trade you're interested in. Some were given away but have more of others. Email me, Susan

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Karen- I didn't receive your email either, must be the spam blockers. I would love Acanthus spinosa. I would be reluctant however if it is a baby. I have twice tried baby A.Mollis and both times it didn't make it.LMK.

grrnthumb- As I mentioned to Karen, if you have somewhat of a bigger plant I would be interested.

Susan- I will come up with a list soon of plants I am interested in. In the meantime I will take a look at your list for Issaquah trade.

Sangeeta

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susan- I would be interested in your clematis and Nepeta if you still have any. LMK.
    Sangeeta

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Sangeeta, it's a large plant in a gallon pot so it should survive. I will bring that for you. I am not sure why the garden web e-mail is not working. I sent e-mails to Susan and Tom and I am sure they did not get them. So Tom if you read this I am interested in trading for your cape fuchsia and Susan I am interested in trading for your hebe. My e-mail address is flowerfan2@comcast.net. See you next month. Karen

• grrrnthumb
    17 years ago

Sangeeta I'm sorry but the A. mollis is only a baby .

Karen, I'll go out today and see if I have any rooted cape fuschia left. If not, I'll start some today for you. I might have couple more things on your want list. I'll talk to my wife tonight and see what she can part with. :^)

- Tom

• grrrnthumb
    17 years ago

Oh, and my email is tom@hulsetile.com

• sokkappa
    17 years ago

Yeh! What is a wire plant? All I could find in Google is Wire Plant Stands and plants made of wire! Do you have a scientific name?

Balraj

• lauraann
    17 years ago

Is this also called wire vine?
    Check Muelenbeckia complexa or Muelenbeckia axillaris 'Nana'.

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you Lauraann.

Balraj - as Lauraann mentioned it is also called Muelenbeckia complexa.

• purplelotus
    17 years ago

sweetflowers, can I get a cutting of your pink geranium? thanks

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Purplelotus,

Sure I will bring you a clump of pink geranium. I don't think cutting will root.
    I also have Orange Crocosmia and Rose Campion if you want. Let me know.

Sangeeta

• jools42
    17 years ago

Hi Sangeeta!

I'd love some chocolate mint, penstemon, and crocosmia. My list is pretty small but I hope I'll have something you like. :)

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Jools42,
    I would be interested in the hostas, blue and purple gladiolus and red bee balm you have. I will bring all the three you mentioned. Anything else on my list that you may like.
    Sangeeta

• jools42
    17 years ago

well I adore lavender and I like lupine, too, I was trying not to be greedy ;)

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Jools- I will bring you lupine and will let you know about lavendar by mid april. I have big lavendar bushes that will give stems which root on their own but I need to check before I commit.

• sokkappa
    17 years ago

Sangeeta, Apparently, you did not get my email. What color is your aster? Does it spread very much? I would also like your pink penstemmon, yellow primrose, golden terragon and several strawberry plants if you can spare. Tell me again please what you would like from my list.

Balraj

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Balraj,

I have Aster frikartii it has a lighter shade of purple or blue.It looks like a smaller version of Shasta daisy only purple blue.It doesnot spread as fast as the regular aster which is darker in color.I will bring you pink penstemone,yellow evening primrose,golden tarragon and strawberries-fruit bearing.I am interested in Persicaria bistorta, pink anemone and Lysimachia punctata that you have. I have traded with you in the past and the plants that you gave me have thrived so well in my garden. Let me know about the aster. I haven't received your email.

Sangeeta

• sokkappa
    17 years ago

Karen/Flowerfan2, I am not sure if you got my email I sent through your 'My Page' email address. There are a few itmes on your 'Have' list that I would like. But before I ask for them, please look at My Page for what I have and if you would like any of those in trade.

Balraj

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Hi Sangeeta,
    I'd be interested in Munstead Lavender and creeping golden marjoram.

Here is the start of my list. I should be adding more this weekend after I survey! Thanks and email me if interested in a trade,
    Susan

Campanula glomerata
    Lamium of various kinds
    Campanula carpatica, blue and white
    Crocosmia, reddish orange
    Light pink astilbe
    Geranium macrorrhizum, pink
    Sweet woodruff
    Ornamental strawberry, Pink Panda
    Monarda, red, pink and purple
    Myosotis alpestris, pink
    Carex 'Frosty Curls'
    Carex 'Ice Dance'
    St. John's Wort - the shrub kind
    June bearing strawberries
    Campanula persificola
    Wooly thyme
    Euonymous Emerald Gaiety
    Pulmonaria Rubra
    Persicaria, green with purple chevron not sure what variety
    Saxifrage with hairy leaves not sure name

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Susan,

I will bring you the golden marjoram. I will confirm about munstead lavendar in a week.
    I am interested in the myosotis,light pink astible and red monrada you have.Take a look at my list and see if there is anything else that interests you.

I was looking for you at the GE trade.
    Sangeeta

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Hi Sangeeta,
    I will put aside the myosotis and the red monarda for you. Unfortunately the astilbe has been spoken for. If you don't have Munstead left any lavender that has long flower stems would be great. I have a couple of lavender but I just can't seem to get the one I realllly want.

I was under the weather for the GE trade, but wild horses won't drag me away from this one.

See you there,
    Susan

• juudyshouse2012
    17 years ago

Hi Sangeeta,
    I am interested in your Lupine, Taragon, Malva Zebrina, and Candy Tuft if you still have any.

Take a look at my list and let me know what I can bring you.

Judy

• sweetflowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Judy,

I can bring you lupine and malva zebrina( possibly candy tuft).
    I would be interested in Japanese anemone and Viola labradorica you have. Let me know if that works for you.

Sangeeta

• juudyshouse2012
    17 years ago

Hi Sangeeta,

That works for me. Thanks!

Judy

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions