Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: for Olympia trade

Posted by treepalm z8WA (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 24, 09 at 17:21

Hello all,
I have a few things potted up and ready to post. Ready to trade?
5 sedum autumn joy
6 potentilla Melton fire
4 corydallis lutea
6 primula 'Dawn Ansel' double white
2 short red euphorbia
1 thalictrum 'Elin'
2 pink blooming clumping oxalis

Thanks,
Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: for Olympia trade

Teresa, could you please tag the Thalictrum 'Elin' for me? I'll look at your want list and see what I might have for you.

Thanks! Kellie

o

Hello Kellie,
Glad to hear that you are going to this trade! You've got the Thalictrum 'Elin'.
Teresa

o

• Posted by bejoy2 Z8, Seattle, WA (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 26, 09 at 16:27

May I have a potentilla and a double white primrose?

o

Hello Tammy,
I have you down.
Thanks,
Teresa

o

Hi Tammy - I'd love the euphorbias. I can trade you some hostas for them (will get a name list asap). Or I think there's a lavender double primrose out there somewhere that I could split if you prefer.

o

Hi - I would like to have one of your corydallis lutea. I am new to the group, looking forward to the upcoming trade. I have a few unusual Bi-Color Strawberry plants for trade right now, will have more stuff by trade time. Thanks-Yvonne

o

Yvonne, I have you down for a corydallis lutea.

Mike, I'll email you in the next couple days. I have one tiny red euphorbia left, but I'll have a look in the garden and see what I can find.

Teresa

o

Hi Teresa, I would love to trade for one of your Primulas. I have a purple, I see you have purple already. The one I have is 'Miss Indigo'. Let me know or maybe I can find something else you are interested in once I get my list together. Michele

o

Hi Michele,
I have 'Miss Indigo', I think. I have a critter that has been eating my plants, so I won't be sure until they bloom. I have you down for a primula.
Teresa

o

I would love to have one of the pink oxalis plants- I posted on your "wanted" thread with my meager offerings!

o

Hi Teresa, I found I have a hot pink double primula (name unknown). I also posted a list of what I will be bringing. If you dont find anything, let me know and I will do some more poking around outside. Thanks, Michele

o

Teresa, do you still have any corydallis lutea? Would be interested in trading?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here