Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 2013 Spring Trade Plant List

Posted by bejoy2 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 21, 13 at 20:36

Here is a short list of plants I have for pre-trade:
Akebia quinata - rooted cuttings that overwintered and have healthy new growth - a few available
Clematis jackmanii - rooted cutting, good healthy shoots - 1 only
honeysuckle - blue-green leaves suggest a dark yellow, possibly orange flower, but I can't recall for certain
winter jasmine - rooted cuttings, leafing out. May not bloom this year.
hardy fuchsia - color uncertain, probably pink/pink. Year-old cuttings, beginning to leaf out.
Anyone interested in arranging trades, post a reply here or contact me by direct e-mail
Tammy (bejoy2)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 2013 Spring Trade Plant List

I'm interested in your
- Akebia quinata
- Clematis Jackmanii
- Honeysuckle

I will be at the plant trade in Olympia and will send you another e-mail for what I have to bring to trade for them but just to let you know I'm interested in these so you can put one of each aside for me.

Kitty

o

Sorry, snoopykittykat, the Clematis jackmanii is already spoken for. But I will set aside an Akebia quinata and honeysuckle for you. I can let the honeysuckle go without a trade, but I will want something in exchange for the akebia.

o

Today I potted up 9 Centaurea montana "Black Sprite" starts and quite a few chard "Bright Lights". If the rain will let up a bit, I should have a lot more stuff before the trade.

o

Bejoy2, I sent u message regarding our pre-arranged trade but have not heard from u and not sure if u got the message. Could u please contact me back. Thanks, Kitty

o

snoopykittykat, I don't get personal e-mails sent through GardenWeb. They have my e-mail address wrong, andI can't even figure out how to edit my member page to see if it's something I can fix. I've noticed that GardenWeb has a few other peoples' e-mail addresses wrong, and I get daemon failure notices when I try to send them e-mails through GardenWeb. Anyway, my personal e-mail address is tammyinolympia@yahoo.com. Send me an e-mail and we can talk swap.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here