Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jburesh1388

HAVE: 23 types of tomatoes, bok choy, tomatillos, sweet and hot

jburesh1388
17 years ago

I'm starting these from seeds now for my own garden this summer. If you are interested in any of these, let me know and i'll grow a few for you too.

Brandywine

Green Zebra

Black Prince

Sun sugar

Stupice

Church

Eva Purple Ball

Oxheart

Rutgars

Hillbilly or Flame

Caspian Pink

Sophies Choice

Tommy Toe

Old Virginia

Black Ethiopian

Jelly Bean

Golden Girl

Gregorie's Alter

Lg. Yellow

Arkansas Traveler

Amish Paste

Heinz

Black Krim

Comments (10)

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Jackie, I would be interested in cherry tomatoes. Are any of these varieties cherry tomatoes? If so I would like 3 or 4. I will be coming to Teresa's swap in May and I could trade plants off my trade list for them. LMK Karen

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Well aren't you a sweetie. I would love any of the following but only need one of each and that's stretching it, so just pick what you have the most of out of these and surprise me.

Brandywine, Amish Paste, Hillbilly, Caspian pink, Sophie's choice, Tommy Toe, Large Yellow

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Susan

• jburesh1388
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I have both your requests and will plant them today or tomorrow. Who else would like some veges?

• wisteria54
    17 years ago

I would like bok choy, i just love to eat it in stir fry, i plant it also but i always get it in too late and it bolts too early. thanks

• flora2
    17 years ago

Hi: I would love these and maybe some Cherry tomatoes?
    Brandywine
    Green Zebra
    Black Prince
    I do have seeds of several plants that I can share with you. Are you going to the Issaquah exchange so you can pick what you'd like? Thanks a lot

• purplelotus
    17 years ago

Ever since I found this forum (not too long ago) everyday I discover what a newbie I am! All these names...never heard of them :) I would love some bok choy and 1-2 tomato plant, don't know nothing about the 23 names, so any of them that you have extra at the time. I saw another post about GE kind of event south of Issaquah, may be I can pick them there?

• sweetflowers
    17 years ago

I don't think I will be able to make it to the NewCastle trade. However, if you are going to come to the Issaqauh one I can bring you lupine- from last trade that I promised. Was there anything else? May be spinach and heather. Let me know.

Sangeeta

• drtdgr
    17 years ago

Jackie, I have some verbena 'Homestead Purple' for you. Do you still have white catmint and blue fescue for trade? I also have 'walker's low' catmint. Susan

• Patrick888
    17 years ago

I would love 2 Sunsugar (a favorite of mine) and 2 Jelly Bean (I like to try 1 or 2 new cultivars each year). Thanks!

• julearosa
    17 years ago

j, thanks for sending the seeds. may be interested in some tomatoes.......wanted to invite you to a party sat. e-mail me at julearosa@yahoo.com or call 206-721-3834