Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nightnurse1968

HAVE: For Shoreline and BonneyLake Plant Swaps

I will be attending both trades if all goes as planned, so will just post one list. Just let me know which trade you are attending so I can be sure to have the plants with me!

HAVES:

Sedums (one white blooming one with small leaves that spreads very well, red one I think is Dragons blood, a little fat chunky one-no idea the name, light green one)

Lemon Thyme

Common Thyme (makes a compact pillow, lavender blooms)

Ajuga (bigger purple leaf and one with plain green leaf)

Variegated Pineapple Mint

Sweet Woodruff

Lamium - Beacon silver(?), White Nancy, Shell Pink

Campanula persificola

Myosotis Sylvatica "Rose" (Pink Forget-Me-Not)

Myosotis alpestris Regular blue Forget-Me-Not

Monarda- Red, pink, purple

Purple Aster

Lady's Mantle

Geranium macrorrhizum - Pink I think

Crocosmia -orangey red

Pink Panda ornamental Strawberry

June bearing strawberry (not sure of variety)

Hosta (Greenish gold..probably just the garden variety)

Limnanthese Douglasii (Fried egg flower)

Potentilla anserina

Unknown groundcover with purplish green small leaves, spread to form a tight mat, small purplish blue vinca like flowers.

Campanula glomerulata babies

Foxglove babies

I have lots of seedlings and will have to wait and see what makes it, but know for sure I will have extras of 'Double Dandy' Sunflower..look it up, its real pretty.

Various dahlias -will have to see what came through the winter in good shape. I dug Edinburgh, Bellefleur, a very nice semi-cactus white, patio dahlias, some other nameds that are in short supply-will bring what I have extra).

WANTS(Just know I am open to so many things because my garden is new, but these are things that come to mind)

Astilbe

Calla Lily -large white and other colors

Camellias

Carnations/Dianthus I don't have

Ceonanthus (California Lilac)

Clematis (have Nelly Moser, Jackmanii, Prince Charles, Red Cardinal)

Corydalis -blue flowering varieties

Coreopsis in interesting colors

Cyclamen (hardy)

Dahlias (any I don't have)

Daylilies (any I don't have - I have Daring Deception, Daring Dilemma, Cranberry Baby, Ivory Ruffles, Jason Mark, Ming Toy, Fox Grape, Wineberry Candy, Stella D'oro, Children's Festival, Dublin Elaine, Jim's Pick, Sugar Candy,Brocaded Gown, Strawberry Candy, Fairy Tale Pink, unnamed red, unnamed light pink, ditch lilies)

Delphiniums

Dicentra Eximia (Fringed bleeding heart

Fuschia (any hardy)

Hellebore

Hydrangea (ANY and ALL!)

Asiatic or oriental lilies

Oregon grape

Phlox

Sedums and Semps I don't have

Comments (10)

• drtdgr
    18 years ago

I would love your Limnanthes and some ladies mantle. I have Oregon Grape and Clemantis babies - Madame Julie Correvon (check my trade list). Susan

• elaine8_gw
    18 years ago

If you have enough, I would like several of your Lady's Mantle and Fried Egg plants.
    I'll bring you root cuttings of Oregon Grape.
    Elaine

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Susan
    I can bring you both limnanthes and ladies mantle. Would love your clematis and instead of oregon grape could I possibly get a start of your Geranium 'Rozanne'? If not Oregon grape will be great. Thanks and let me know. Will this be for Shoreline or Bonneylake?
    Susan

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Elaine,
    I don't have a big slew of Lady's Mantle, so I'm not sure if I can scrape together several, but probably a couple! Plus I will bring you some of the limnanthes. I am already brining you Pink forget-me-nots to the Bonneylake trade and I have you down as bringing me Iris pseudocorus, purple siberian iris. I would love the Oregon grape as well. Are you going to the Shoreline trade as well?
    Susan (Nightnurse1968)

• elaine8_gw
    18 years ago

Hi Susan, Sorry about that, I should have told you, I'm going to the Bonney Lake trade.
    Elaine

• drtdgr
    18 years ago

Susan, I emailed you. Susan

• franswindowbox
    18 years ago

Hi Susan,
    I would love some lemon thyme,pineapple mint,lamium-white and pink,pink panda and fox glove babies. I can add the dianthus(small-pink),corydalis(blue), trillium , and phlox(creeping)? to your want list. The hydrangea and clematis cuttings seem to be comming along :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed ! see U in May. Frani

• michelelee
    18 years ago

Hello Susan. I would love to add Lamium Shell Pink and Geranium macrorrhizum if you end up having no takers for it. I have some white tall Phlox and some I started from seed. Not sure of the color though. The leaves are dark green and stems are purpleish/dark. I also have Sedum album and another groundcover type I just got. Added some others to my list also.

Thanks Suzy. Michele

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Fran,
    I can bring you the lemon thyme,pineapple mint,lamium-white and pink,pink panda and fox glove babies. I would love all of the things you listed - dianthus(small-pink),corydalis(blue)(OHHH BOYYY), trillium , and phlox(creeping). Will you be at the Bonneylake or Shoreline trades or both? :-)
    Thanks,
    Susan
    Nightnurse1968

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bumping this up again in case somebody else wants something off of my list.