Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: have: for olympia trade so far

Posted by Diana98516 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 0:18

I have potted up so far: Lilacs, Oxalis, Vinca Minor, Chameleon, Day lilies (org), only 1 Spirea bush, Sweet Woodruff, Violets, & Flag Iris (yellow). I also have LOTS of Blue Bell bulbs, Mini Grape Hyacinth bulbs, Crocosmia (dark orange) and Bearded Iris Bulbs (probably yellow) (not potted). I can pot them if you prefer. I am looking for Tiger Eye Violas, Wintergreen, Smaller Day lilies (preferably two- toned or more, but no orange), Columbine (not purple), Oriental Poppies (dark colors), Peonies (red, coral, or white...not pink), Echinacea Cornflower (rasp truffle or Cheyenne Spirit), Blanket Flower (Arizona Red), Desert Eve red Yarrow, Hostas (wht feather, etc), Bleeding Heart or other perennials. I can not come to the trade myself but my daughter is going to come so I will send these with her. I have more on my trade list page. Let me know if you want anything I haven't listed & I may be able to dig it up & pot for you.

This post was edited by Diana98516 on Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 13:51

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: have: for olympia trade so far

- What color is your lilac (I'm looking for dark redish purple, pink, yellow one)

- Do you know the color of your Rudbeckia or name?

- Do you have any Echinacea plant? If so, what color do you have?

- Is your variegated Bamboo a short bush or a very tall one? and is it variegated on the stems or on the leaves?

- what color leaf is your coral bell?

o

Diana98516, you can bring the iris bare root. I will go see if any of my wintergreen made it through the winter. I also have blanket flower from barbe_wa's winter sown seeds. It's from open-pollinated seed, so there's no way of knowing what color it will be, but many of her flowers are red, so there's a chance they might be similar to the Arizona Red you're looking for. I'm interested in your spirea bush. Do you know its name?

o
RE: have for olympia trade so far

bejoy2, I'm sorry I don't know the name of the Spirea. I potted it last year. It was a volunteer from one of my bigger bushes. It either flowers yellow or pink.. The blanket flower sounds great., I'm not really that picky, just saw a pic of that one & thought it was really pretty so listed it. My daughter is planning on attending the trade, there is always a chance she will not be able to make it (she has 5 kids. LOL!) If she does how can she find you and if not where can we get together later?

o

I'm game to try a mystery spiraea. I recently saw a Spiraea thunbergii (baby breath spirea) and that's my new obsession, but I like all spiraeas. I did find a gallon-sized wintergreen, and there are still berries on it (some have little bites out of them). I'll set aside the blanketflower and wintergreen for you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here