Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowerfan2

WANTED: I am not going to be able to come to the Issaquah trade

flowerfan2
16 years ago

Hi everyone, my husband's uncle passed away and the funeral is Saturday morning so I am not going to make the Issaquah trade. I still want to get rid of all the plants I promised everyone. I do not want to water them all summer! Teresa is going to let me come over Friday night and drop off everyone's plants. I will have all the plants labled and I will put your name in red on a popsicle stick inside each pot so you can find your plant trades. I will try and group them by trader also. Any plants that you had set aside for me just go ahead and trade them with the other gardeners. I go to these plants swaps all the time so I will have lots of other opportunities to get plants. The people I had plant trades with were Doris, Tom, Balraj,Sangeeta,Teresa, Andrea, Jackie(little sparrow),Allison, Wisteria 54, Judy(Judysgarden),purplelotus,Jackie(jburesh),Susan Long, Susan(nightnurse),Annie, Jools42,Sunshine cup, Kellie and Lisa. I am so dissapointed that I can't come but I hope to see you all this fall at the next plant trade. Karen flowerfan2

Comments (14)

• grrrnthumb
    16 years ago

Darn Karen, sorry you can't come. It's good you can go help support family though.
    If there is any way at all that I can get your cape fuscia division to you, please let me know. You're of course also welcome to stop by if you're ever up in the Marysville area. ( plants@hulsetile.com )

• albabela
    16 years ago

Karen,
    We are going to miss seeing you at the trade.
    -Shilpa

• Doris_J
    16 years ago

Oh, Karen. I'm sorry about your husband's uncle. We'll miss you on Saturday.

• flowerfan2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oopps, I also have a peony for Flora as well. My computer is going on the fritz. It won't let me send out e-mails so if anyone sends me an individual e-mail I may not be able to respond. Have a great time everyone. Karen

• drtdgr
    16 years ago

Karen, I'm so sorry you can't make the trade, and for such a sad reason - my condolences. Susan

• purplelotus
    16 years ago

Hi Karen,
    Sorry to hear about your husband's uncle. I will look forward to meeting you at some other trade in future.

• lotta_plants
    16 years ago

Sorry to hear about your lose. See at the next trade.

Allison

• jools42
    16 years ago

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss. I was looking forward to meeting you, but there's always a next time! :)

• andreab
    16 years ago

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. That's so sweet of you to deliver everyone's plants. Guess we owe you for next time!

take care & thank you,
    Andrea

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    16 years ago

Karen,
    I'm very sorry to hear about your husbands uncle. And also very sorry you aren't going to be able to come to Teresa's. I look forward to visiting with you. I'd love to get together this summer to do something fun and gardenly :-) (Like see your clematis in bloom!) Keep in touch~Susan

• sunshinecup
    16 years ago

I am sorry you were not able to make it. It would have been nice to meet you. I did get your plants today and they were really nice. See you next time!

• grrrnthumb
    16 years ago

Karen I got the plants you left for me. Wow, you overdid it. Thank you so much. I really owe you big at the fall trades (or sooner if you ever get the chance to stop by up north), don't let me forget. Thanks!

• flowerfan2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Everyone, thanks for all the kind words. It sounds like you all had a great time. Great weather, food, plants and great company, what a nice way to spend a Saturday! See you all at the next trade! Karen

• flora2
    16 years ago

Hi Karen: I was so sorry to hear the sad news but what never in a million years expected was to find the peony waiting for me! I was humbled. Thanks so very much. I hope I can make it up to you at some point.
    Thanks again, and again, and again.

Sponsored
District Floor Depot
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Quality Hardwood Flooring Retailer in the Greater DC Area