Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
treepalm

HAVE: for Bonney Lake

treepalm
18 years ago

I am looking forward to this trade, I'm just catching every cold that's going around. So if it takes me a few days to get back to you, that's the reason. I have at least one of each of these already potted up:

Incense cedar

Cascara

Rugosa Rose

Ocean Spray

Native crab apple

Pacific Rhododendron

Red Flowering Currant

High bush cranberry

Smooth-leaved Sumac

native blanket flower

native onion (Allium cerunum)

nootka rose

I can dig more of these:

Claylonia pariflora

Alchemilla pectinata

red valerian seedlings-may be pink or white flowering

candelabra primula seedlings from red parent

Comments (10)

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

Teresa
    I would love to have one of your pacific Rhododendrons, a nootka rose, an ocean spray, and a red flowering currant, and do you mean Claytonia?, but if it is Claylonia, that sounds good too,because I don't have either.

I can offer, bald hip rose, native ginger, smilicina stellata, pink trout lily, dark purple Hydrangea, White Primula kisoana, White Campanula posharskyana 'EHWhite', I have some Penstemon and Tricyrtis, not sure of the names, maybe a Fritillaria, if they come up, or let me know.

PNWJudy--you have my original email, I think, as I prefer to use it.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

Hi Theresa,
    If you are up to it I would love another candelabra primula. Hope you get to feeling better. Check my list if there is anything by chance you don't have. (You gave me a lot of it :-))
    Thanks,
    Susan

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

Teresa, I would love a Pacific Rhody if you have any more available. I'd also love seedlings from your red Primula. I'll consult your "want" list, and we'll talk later.

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Teresa, I would love one of your Alchemilla pectinata. Please see my trade list and LMK what I can bring you. Thanks! Karen

• elaine8_gw
    18 years ago

Hi Teresa,
    If you have any left. I'd like to trade for your Alchemilla pectinata and red Primula.
    Elaine

• franswindowbox
    17 years ago

Hi Teresa:
    the c.artic queen and h. quercifolia seem to be taking root. Hope they'll look good for the trade,I'll also be bringing your Autume crocus and trillium ovatum. hoping for the pink calendulas and or seeds -seedlings? p.candelabras, any color but yellow or red? sword and deer ferns, alchemilla mollis. See you in May, Thanx Frani.

• treepalm
    Original Author
    17 years ago

OK, everyone, I have you down for everything you asked for. I'm out of Pacific Rhododendren and Nootka rose.

I have 2 service berries and several peach(looks pink to me)pulmonarias to add to the have list.

Frani, I have yellow, red and pink candelabra primulas. The babies come from the red, so don't know what color they may end up.

• elaine8_gw
    17 years ago

Teresa,
    Would you be interested in a white primrose and a white Iris Cristata for the red primula and alchemilla?
    Elaine

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Teresa, I was looking at your want list. I have a white flowering pulmonaria, hepatica, native corydalis, clematis'Blue Moon', and colchicums. What would you like for the lady's mantle? LMK Karen

• treepalm
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bounce

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner