Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: bonney lake trade - please read

Posted by doublemom z8-PNW (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 12, 06 at 1:09

Hi everyone - I sent out directions to the Bonney Lake trade on May 13 to everyone who posted to the original thread, but I don't think some of them went through. I used the email function here at GardenWeb, so there may have been problems with that.

If you didn't get directions, please post here and I'll try again, or email me at

doublemom_94 AT comast DOT net

Thanks,
Andi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: bonney lake trade - please read

Hello Andy, I would like to goi to this trade. Please send me directions.
Thanks, Jake Pool

o

Hi Andi,
We need directions. I sent you an e-mail but evidently it didn't go thru.
Thanks,
Barb

o

Hello,

I'd like to come to the bonney lake trade...I'm new to this site and just moved into a new home in October. I don't really have much to trade, I'll be scoping out the yard to see if I can put together a list of a few things this weekend and see if anyone's interested. I'd be more than happy to bring a potluck dish to share and would like to meet some fellow gardeners and learn more about how the trades work. Is it okay to bring kiddos along or should I have them stay home?

thanks,
Andrea

o

Andrea - Can you send me your email address so that I can send directions to you? You're welcome to bring your kids along. Just so you know, I do have a pond, not deep, but if your kids are young you'll need to watch them so they don't fall in. I also have a trampoline that will be off limits during the trade, just too many liability issues with that many people around.

You can email me at doublemom_94 AT comcast DOT net

See you soon,
Andi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here