Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: for Brinnon

Posted by treepalm z8WA (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 22, 05 at 3:09

I will be bringing dahlias. I will check my mail before I leave tomorrow. I know I packed Spartacus, Santa Claus, edinburg, red patio-probably coco, Just peachy, and Prince Valliant. See you all Sat.
Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: for Brinnon

OK, make that have! It IS after midnight, after all. I plan on leaving around 11am.

o

Ooo, are these tall Dahlias? I recognize 'Just Peachy'. I'll have to research the others.

No fair Teresa! Last minute temptation!

o
dahlias

Pleassssssssssse! Pleasssssssssssssssse! I need Spartacus and Just Peachy. Pleasssssssssssssse!

I'll consult your Want list! Pleasssssssssssssse!

o

Hi Teresa,
Since I'm not familiar with names. I'd like to try any that are snowball type.

Thanks, Elaine

o
RE: for Brinnon

or short type for deck pots.

:-) Elaine

o

OK, Elaine and Doris, I have you down.

Elaine, I have one red patio dahlia, I believe that it is coco.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here