Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Double-Flowered Feverfew

Posted by bosaapje USDA 8b (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 16, 12 at 4:00

Tried to find this locally and can't. Tried to order from Goodwin Creek Farms and they're out. Anybody have any to share or trade? I have a few things listed on my page and adding more as I'm Spring cleaning. :)

Diana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Double-Flowered Feverfew

Diana,
I'll keep an eye out for one in my garden. I won't know if it is single or double until after it blooms, but I usually pull out the singles.
Teresa

o

Awesome! Thank you Treepalm!

o

Hello again,
I just saw your post on akabia vine. I have one. It hasn't seeded, but if it touches the ground it will root. I'm cleaning up that area of the yard this summer, so if you where interested in one, I could try to find you a start.
Teresa

o

Oh! That would be wonderful! I even saw them talking about this plant on "Garden Time" yesterday. It sounds like it wouldn't be as "invasive" as Wiki makes it sound. :)

Thanks so much. I hope to hear from you again. You can email me directly if you'd like!

Diana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here