Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greenelephant_gw

HAVE: June Green Elephant Plant Swap

greenelephant
11 years ago

Victory Garden Vegi-Swap

Saturday June 1, 2013, 10 AM to Noon

Whether you feel the budget crunch or just want to grow your own delicious healthy food, the vegi-swap is offered so we can exchange and share vegetable seeds and plant starts for our own Beat-the-Economy Victory Gardens. ItâÂÂs too late for bare root plants but potted trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals and tropicals are most welcome. If you are interested in growing your own food, you are not alone.

Directions and Details

Rain or shine, Puget Sound gardeners gather to share and exchange plants and knowledge with all. The Green Elephant Plant Swap is hosted in North Redmond, WA, at the Episcopal Church of the Holy Cross; The site offers parking, covered areas, indoor facilities, kitchen, memorial garden, grass labyrinth and playground. It is five minutes from I-405 and I-520.

Directions and Maps to the Church of the Holy Cross.

Street address: 11526 ��" 162nd Ave NE Redmond, WA 98052

How it works: No sales, just exchanges and freebies, please.

Tailgating Encouraged. The format for the trade is like a tailgate party. Traders exchange expert gardening information as well as plant materials. In two hours all the deals are sealed. We have plenty of new parking.

Free Stuff. Many gardeners generously share plants from the abundance of their gardens��"An excellent way to begin your garden. Also an excellent way to thin out that giant patch of shasta daisies, etc. There is always a pile of plants free for the sharing at the swap.

What if I have nothing to trade? Cookies and chocolate work like money at the Green Elephant!

Cheers,
Jim Eichner
425-223-7249

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Elephan Plant Swap

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions