Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: tomatoes for Brinnon

Posted by treepalm z8WA (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 9, 05 at 12:26

They are small seedlings, but I will be potting them up in a couple days.

Sun Gold
Juliet
Yellow Pear
Glacier
Legend
Oregon Spring
Quick Pick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: tomatoes for Brinnon

Hiya Teresa
Are any of your tomatoes cherry tomatoes? If you have any left I'd like one cherry variety. By the way, I made up a wreath of sorts with the frame you gave me. I will have to take a picture of it to show you. I still need more sedums/succulents to fill it in but its pretty with a real woodsy look. Thank you again for your generosity.
Susan

o

Hello Susan,
Sungold, Juliet and yellow pear are cherry type tomatoes. Take your pick!
Your welcome! I can't wait to see the picture.
Teresa

o

Hi Teresa,
Jerome and I would love to try a pot or two of your Sungold, Juliet and Yellow pear.
Thanks, Elaine

o

Hiya Teresa,

Here is a pic of the Wreath. That's a little resurrection fern that I "stole" from my Dad's garden back in Louisiana in the tiny wreath in the center. It's been shriveled and black since I brought it out here in February, but it did what it is supposed to and came back to life when I put it outside and it got some rain. I had its feet wet here in the house, but that wasn't enough to make it green. Its leaves have to be consistenly wet for a period of time before it will wake up. The rain has plumped out the sedums in the big wreath too! I need to collect more to fill it in, but its a good start. Thanks so much. As far as the tomatoes go either Sungold or Juliet, whichever you have available after your trades.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sedum Wreath

o

Susan,
I love the picture of the wreath. Now I will just have to get mine done! Nothing like a little inspiration. I've never heard of a resurrection fern.

I put you down for both a sungold and a juliet. I started 30 sungold, so I should have plenty.
Teresa

o

Thanks Teresa!
Once the fern gets established I will give you some.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here