Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bejoy_gw

HAVE: Small plants for Brinnon

bejoy_gw
19 years ago

I have some small 4 inch potted starter plants (and a few seedligns) for Brinnon if anyone is interested.... nothing grand..but here they are.

Ajuga..mostly the green colored ones

Sweet Woodruff

Montbretia..orange red mixed so not sure which is which

Siberian Iris....purple

Allium triquetrum 2 plants

Iris Psuedocorus..4 starter plants

Clematis tangutica..seedlings...3 plants

Bachelor Button..1 plant

Purple Palace Coral Bells..1 plant

Campanula Persicifolia..purple..2 plants

~~and in a gallon pot

Lace Leaf hydrangea..1 plant

dwarf bamboo....not much now but it will be...1 plant

Butterfly plant..dark purple...from cuttings...1 plant

Vinca minor..purple bloom...1 plant

I have others too but can't remember them now.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange page

Comments (9)

• Patrick888
    19 years ago

Hi Marie,

I'm quite interested in your laceleaf hydrangea & butterfly bush.

Can you give me some details on the hydrangea...that one's new to me (photo would also be fantastic if possible). I have a few hydrangeas to pick from, or check out my Trade List.

Thanks,

Patrick

• Doris_J
    19 years ago

Hey, Marie! I'm interested in your Clematis tangutica. Also, what kind of ferns do you have? Let me know if I have anything you seek!

• Doris_J
    19 years ago

Marie, I have a gallon pot of Pacific Coast Native Iris 'Half Magic', if that appeals to you!

• treepalm
    19 years ago

Marie,
    Is the Iris Psuedocorus variegated? It was in the picture that I found. If so, I would love one. I have some orange turks cap lilies. If that won't due, I will find something else from your list.
    Teresa

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi All...An OOPS to confess too. It is not a Lace Leaf Hydrangea....it is a Lace Cap Hydrangea. SORRY! I really can tell the difference between the bloom and the leaf. WELL..I thought so anyway. *G*

Patrick...SORRY..the Butterfly bush is yours...but it is a Lace Cap Hydrangea. I will email you a picture of it though.

Doris...One Clematis tangutica seedling is yours..two if you want them..and I only have the two common native ferns here..not sure of the names. Maybe I can find out at the Swap though. I can bring you some of those if you want. ALSO..YES! YES! YES! I would LOVE your Pacific Coast Native Iris 'Half Magic'. I will email you with pictures of the ferns.

Teresa....I am so sorry..but the Iris psuedocorus are not variegated. I will email you a picture though. I would love one of your orange turks cap lilies if we can find a good trade for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange page

• Doris_J
    19 years ago

Marie, I'd love two Clematis tangutica and the ferns! I'll find more for you, too.

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Doris...the two Clematis are yours..and a few ferns too.

See you very soon.

Marie

• kitty32_z8
    19 years ago

Hi Marie,
    I would love to have your Purple Palace Coral Bells. I dont know if I have anything that would interest you. Take a look at my trade list and let me know.
    Kathy

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Kitty. The Coral Bell (Purple Palace) plant is yours. I am interested in your Penstemon 'Black Bird' if it is still available. Boy from your plant lists..you have done really well. Congratulations! Will be happy to see you again..and boy(s) at the Swap. I have a full car or maybe we could pool..but perhaps another time.

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH