kellied
17 years ago

Way overdue!

Euonymous microphyllus variegatus

Viburnum tinus 'Variegatum'

Mixed heuchera

Sedum obtusifolium

Geranium regellii

Geum 'Fireball' (how is yours doing, Teresa?)

Thalictrum 'Elin'

Heuchera Stormy Seas'

Heuchera 'Autumn Haze'

Heuchera 'Frosted Violet'

Heuchera 'Purple Petticoats'

Geranium sylvaticum 'Meran'

Primula 'Lady Greer'

Pulmonaria - pale blue

Panicum Amber Waves

Panicum - lost the tag but it is my favorite ornamental grass

Sedum Bertram Anderson

Violet Duchess de Parma

Dahlia Cherry Drop

Dahlia - coral pompom with dark stems

I will also be bringing plants for Newbies only.

Comments (14)

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Hello Kellie,
    You are making it really HARD not to ask for plants when you put up a list like this! I need to go out and do a garden walk and find the names of things to tempt you with. I would love Thalictrum 'Elin' and Violet Duchess de Parma. I have a Geum rivale ÂLeonardÂs variety that seeded its self and Mertensia bella that I can think of right off. Sound interesting?
    Teresa

• kellied
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Tempt me some more, Teresa! I have your plants set aside.

More takers??

• albabela
    17 years ago

THE list worth waiting for!
    Kellie,
    If the Euonymous, Panicum 'Amber waves', Sedum Bertram and the Geranium 'Meran' have not been spoken for, I would love to have them.
    Feel free to check my list (I still need to add stuff to it)and let me know.
    -Shilpa
    From my parents house in the land downunder!

• andreab
    17 years ago

Hi Kellie,

I'm interested in your Geum 'Fireball'. Do I have anything you'd like??

thanks,
    Andrea

• andreab
    17 years ago

Oh! I'm also interested in the pulmonaria. Just updated my list, so let me know what you would like.

thanks,
    Andrea

• jburesh1388
    17 years ago

Kellie,

I'm looking for evergreens to add to my landscape and would love these:
    Euonymous microphyllus variegatus

I have some unusual tomato seedlings, chamomile seedlings, named dahlia and probably some really unusual calla lilies by then. The Calla haven't arrived from the nursery yet, but should be here by then. Let me know what you might be interested in and I'll send you names tonight or tomorrow.

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Kellie, what a great list. I would be interested in trading for your Heuchera 'frosted violet', sedum Bertram Anderson, and a thalictrum 'Elin' if still available. Please check out my trade list and see if there is anything you would like. Thanks! Karen

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Thanks Kellie :-)

• juudyshouse2012
    17 years ago

Hi Kellie

This is my first trade and I don't have too much to trade myself, but if these are still available I'd love to have

heuchera - ANY
    Sedum obtusifolium
    Sedum Bertram Anderson
    Sedums - ANY
    Heuchera 'Autumn Haze'
    Heuchera 'Purple Petticoats'
    Primula 'Lady Greer'

Take a look at my list on my members page and let me know if you can use anything. If you don't have anymore of the things I listed, let me know what you DO have and I'd love to have some things you have left.

Thanks!
    Judy

• kellied
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I've got everyone's requests written down and I'll be letting you know soon what I'd like in trade. Been a bit busy this week between sheetrock and the HPSO sale!

Some of these items are one only so the first person that spoke for it will receive it.

• kellied
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Okay, I've emailed everyone that requested plants. If you haven't heard from me, please let me know.

jburesh 1388 - with the problems people are having emailing through GW, I thought it best to answer you this way. I have the viburnum tinus for you. It needs TLC as it doesn't like the high rainfall down here. Please give it a good home. The callas sound interesting but I just planted about 30 that I've overwintered for a few years. Flame and deep purple! Thank you, though.

• doublemom
    17 years ago

Hey Kellie - I have a warm bed and a home cooked dinner (including dessert) for ya if you need somewhere to crash while you're up here. There are two girillas who would love to see you as much as I would :)

Andi

• sedum_gal
    17 years ago

Yay! Keliie's coming to the Issaquah swap! :o)
    Hey, do you have any Thalictrum 'Elin' left, and if so, might I have a piece?
    And I trust your judgment on the Panicum---if it's your fave, I'd love to have it in my garden...
    What can I bring you? I have a modest trade list compiled, but I'll be adding to it in the next few days, and will be sure to come up with something interesting and choice for you, Kellie...

~Lisa

• kellied
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Andi - thanks for the invite but Lanelle is going with me to the trade again and I'll be staying with her this time. Can't wait to see you, though.

Lisa, don't know if my email to you went through. I am out of thalictrum but the panicum is all yours.

TO EVERYONE - please check out the updated list for current offerings