Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 13, 07 at 12:40

Way overdue!

Euonymous microphyllus variegatus
Viburnum tinus 'Variegatum'
Mixed heuchera
Sedum obtusifolium
Geranium regellii
Geum 'Fireball' (how is yours doing, Teresa?)
Thalictrum 'Elin'
Heuchera Stormy Seas'
Heuchera 'Autumn Haze'
Heuchera 'Frosted Violet'
Heuchera 'Purple Petticoats'
Geranium sylvaticum 'Meran'
Primula 'Lady Greer'
Pulmonaria - pale blue
Panicum Amber Waves
Panicum - lost the tag but it is my favorite ornamental grass
Sedum Bertram Anderson
Violet Duchess de Parma
Dahlia Cherry Drop
Dahlia - coral pompom with dark stems

I will also be bringing plants for Newbies only.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Finally! The List

Hello Kellie,
You are making it really HARD not to ask for plants when you put up a list like this! I need to go out and do a garden walk and find the names of things to tempt you with. I would love Thalictrum 'Elin' and Violet Duchess de Parma. I have a Geum rivale Leonards variety that seeded its self and Mertensia bella that I can think of right off. Sound interesting?
Teresa

o

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 13, 07 at 16:14

Tempt me some more, Teresa! I have your plants set aside.

More takers??

o

THE list worth waiting for!
Kellie,
If the Euonymous, Panicum 'Amber waves', Sedum Bertram and the Geranium 'Meran' have not been spoken for, I would love to have them.
Feel free to check my list (I still need to add stuff to it)and let me know.
-Shilpa
From my parents house in the land downunder!

o

Hi Kellie,

I'm interested in your Geum 'Fireball'. Do I have anything you'd like??

thanks,
Andrea

o

Oh! I'm also interested in the pulmonaria. Just updated my list, so let me know what you would like.

thanks,
Andrea

o

Kellie,

I'm looking for evergreens to add to my landscape and would love these:
Euonymous microphyllus variegatus

I have some unusual tomato seedlings, chamomile seedlings, named dahlia and probably some really unusual calla lilies by then. The Calla haven't arrived from the nursery yet, but should be here by then. Let me know what you might be interested in and I'll send you names tonight or tomorrow.

o

Hi Kellie, what a great list. I would be interested in trading for your Heuchera 'frosted violet', sedum Bertram Anderson, and a thalictrum 'Elin' if still available. Please check out my trade list and see if there is anything you would like. Thanks! Karen

o

Thanks Kellie :-)

o

Hi Kellie

This is my first trade and I don't have too much to trade myself, but if these are still available I'd love to have

heuchera - ANY
Sedum obtusifolium
Sedum Bertram Anderson
Sedums - ANY
Heuchera 'Autumn Haze'
Heuchera 'Purple Petticoats'
Primula 'Lady Greer'

Take a look at my list on my members page and let me know if you can use anything. If you don't have anymore of the things I listed, let me know what you DO have and I'd love to have some things you have left.

Thanks!
Judy

o

I've got everyone's requests written down and I'll be letting you know soon what I'd like in trade. Been a bit busy this week between sheetrock and the HPSO sale!

Some of these items are one only so the first person that spoke for it will receive it.

o

Sun, Apr 15, 07 at 12:56

Okay, I've emailed everyone that requested plants. If you haven't heard from me, please let me know.

jburesh 1388 - with the problems people are having emailing through GW, I thought it best to answer you this way. I have the viburnum tinus for you. It needs TLC as it doesn't like the high rainfall down here. Please give it a good home. The callas sound interesting but I just planted about 30 that I've overwintered for a few years. Flame and deep purple! Thank you, though.

o

Hey Kellie - I have a warm bed and a home cooked dinner (including dessert) for ya if you need somewhere to crash while you're up here. There are two girillas who would love to see you as much as I would :)

Andi

o

Yay! Keliie's coming to the Issaquah swap! :o)
Hey, do you have any Thalictrum 'Elin' left, and if so, might I have a piece?
And I trust your judgment on the Panicum---if it's your fave, I'd love to have it in my garden...
What can I bring you? I have a modest trade list compiled, but I'll be adding to it in the next few days, and will be sure to come up with something interesting and choice for you, Kellie...

~Lisa

o

Wed, Apr 18, 07 at 22:29

Andi - thanks for the invite but Lanelle is going with me to the trade again and I'll be staying with her this time. Can't wait to see you, though.

Lisa, don't know if my email to you went through. I am out of thalictrum but the panicum is all yours.

TO EVERYONE - please check out the updated list for current offerings

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here