Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: My list for Olympia

Posted by michelelee z8 WA (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 23, 09 at 13:32

I may add more but this is what I have for now....

Society Garlic seedlings 3 4-in. pots with 3 plants each
Fiber Optic Grass (annual) 5 4-in pots
Feverfew 'Aurea' 1 4-in pot
Lavender 'Grosso' cuttings 4 4-in pots
Oregano 'Aurea' 2 4-in pots
Tellima grandiflora 1 4-in pot
Luzula nivea 1 4-in pot
Lysimachia ciliata atropurpurea 2 4-in pots
Ladys Mantle 2 4-in pots
Ajuga 'Black Scallop' 2 4-in pots
Ajuga 'Golden Glow' 1 4-in pot
Sweet Woodruff 1 -4in pot
Sempervivum 'Saturn' 2 4-in pots
Keniworth Ivy 2-4in pots
Chives seedlings 2 4-in pots

Have Tomatoes but am going to see how they come out. Should have...
Prudens Purple
Gold Nugget
Bloody Butcher
Stupice
Vis
Burzstyn
Clear Pink Early

These are all early, short season Tomatoes.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh Yeah...

I also have several Bunny Tails (annual) that i will pot up in threes, 5 or 6 Sedums (groundcover type) and Carex 'Ice Dance'. Michele

o
RE: HAVE: My list for Olympia

Michelle- I'd love a start of your society garlic. What else can I bring you?

Mike

o

I'd love some society garlic and bunny tails; I posted a Have list but if you don't see anything in my measly list, lol, I can look around for other goodies, too.

o

Hi Michelle, I'm interested in your Ajuga Golden Glow. Let me know if I have something you'd like.

o

Hi Mike..I would love a piece of your white Dicentra, Jools...a Potentilla would be great and Digdiva...I would love a Tibetan Tree Peony seedling. Thanks! Michele

o

Will tag you a peony Jools. Dana

o

no, tag that peony for michele! :)

o

Michele looking forward to seeing you. I have some seeds that I packaged up awhile back for some other trade that have your name on it. (Marigold Flagstaff and Tiger Eyes, Chilean Glory flower and Spicy Globe Bush basil. Is there anything else I was supposed to bring you in the past? :-) I know we missed each other at a couple of places.

o

Hi Susan, Thank you! No I can't think of anything. I have some Calendula seeds I can bring you, I've taken down my seed list so not sure what I have.. Calendulas I have Pink Surprise, Solar Yellow, and Kablouna mix(commercial) Let me know if I can bring any of these for you. Michele

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here