Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
treepalm

WANTED: epimediums and different primroses

treepalm
19 years ago

I will be stopping at my step-mothers house and she has put some plants aside for me to bring. She is looking for epimediums and different primroses, such as doubles or candelabra. I don't know everything that she has put aside, but I will check your lists and see if there is something that I have that I can bring. She has several starts of a non-climbing clematis that I love, although I can't remember what color it is and some brunnera starts.

Teresa

Comments (6)

• elaine8_gw
    19 years ago

I have an Epimedium in a gal pot for her.
    Maybe she'll share her Masterwort.
    Elaine

• sedum_gal
    19 years ago

Teresa, I can bring her Primula 'Velvet Moon' (dark red flowers, bronzy green foliage)....I think it's a Wanda type. It's in a gallon pot. Would she trade a Clematis for it?
    ~Lisa

• treepalm
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Thanks Elaine, I will make sure you get something special. I'm sure she will share her masterwort, if it has grown enough. If not, I found one on my deck, it is small, but dividable.
    Teresa

• elaine8_gw
    19 years ago

Teresa, It sounds like your Masterwort is just getting starting. Please don't divide. I've tagged the Epimedium for your Mom. No trade necessary.
    Elaine

• sokkappa
    19 years ago

If you still have them, I would like a clematis, and a Brunnera if it is Jack Frost. Please see my list under Have Plants for Brinnon Trade (Mar 27th) for anything you may want.

Balraj

• treepalm
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Balraj, I will see what I can do. I won't know how many of the clematis there will be until I get to Sequim. I believe that Brunnera are Jack Frost, but will make sure of that as well.
    Teresa