Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 2013 Kelso Trade Plant List

Posted by bejoy2 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 27, 13 at 16:01

Mom and I will have some Jack-in-the-pulpit (Arisaema triphyllum) for pre-arranged trade. If you want one, let me know, or you won't get one. We are also bringing lots of free plants, mostly in 4" pots, which may or may not include: sweet woodruff, Lamium 'White Nancy', Lamium ' Pink Pewter', Husker red penstemon, Johnny jump-up, assorted sedums, hen and chick, golden creeping jenny, columbine, primrose, strawberry, periwinkle, sword fern, English ivy 'Needlepoint', autumn joy sedum, Prunella 'Loveliness Blue', potentilla, dianthus. I also have 2.5" pots of kenilworth ivy and Irish moss. I'm trying to bring small quantities of a large variety of plants, so if you see something you want, make sure to let me know so I can be sure to bring enough.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 2013 Kelso Trade Plant List

I'd love the arisaema triphyllum. I could dig up more native bleeding hearts if you want more, some anemone nemorosa, plain Jane iris (not a variety, just some purple ones!), or something! I have committed myself to not digging the day of the trade this time around!

o
RE: HAVE: 2013 Kelso Trade Plant List

i would love a purple anemone. I will set aside a Jack-in-the-pulpit for you. The ones I have set aside for the trade are still small, and may not form a spathe and spadix until next year. I'll look around for some larger ones.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here