Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Stonecrop varieties, Agastache & border perennials

Posted by judysgardens z7-8PNW (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 9, 07 at 16:02

I was looking at some plants online and wonder if anyone has any Agastaches, Orange Flare, Ava, or other varieties. Also, some of the Stonecrop varieties like Samuel Oliphant or Mediovariegata. They are really cool looking. I'm also looking for some summer flowering border perennials.

I think you all know me by now :) and that I don't have much to trade yet but I think I'm going to have some of the following:

Ajuga
Corcican Mint (lots)
Hardy Geranium
1 Lady's Mantle
Woolly Thyme
Rugosa Rose
Japanese Anemone

I have a couple ground covers that I don't know the names of. One is kind of succulent green rosebud-like foilage. Spreads quickly, has little yellow flowers all over it in June-July and turns redish in fall.

Also, a fast spreading violet variety with purple leaves and pinkish flowers.

Thanks,
Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Stonecrop varieties, Agastache & border perennials

Hi, Judy! I have Rose Campion for bright magenta summer blooms that will fill in your borders for sure. I'd love to have Japanese anemone. :)

o

Judy,

I have some winter sown Astrantia Major "Ruby wedding", a nice part shade plant, and some pink asters in a silvery pink. I could use some wooly thyme.
Sara
hadleyweed

o

Thanks Jools42, I can bring you Japanese Anenome for your Rose Champions.

And, Sara, I would love to have some Astrantia Major "Ruby wedding" and will bring you some wooly thyme.

See you at the trade!
Judy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here