Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: sorry I missed the Oly swap!

Posted by jools42 z7 WA (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 24, 10 at 16:16

Apologies to those I had prearranged trades with -- sick kiddo kept me up all night. :( He's feeling a little better now but I am exhausted!

nightnurse - dawiff - bejoy - corrine -- do any of you live in south king co. or tacoma? I could make a trip this week or next and bring your requested goodies. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: sorry I missed the Oly swap!

I just reviewed the list & realized we missed seeing you, so glad you've posted. I live in east Auburn & have an appt in Fife this upcoming Wed. 11-noon if you're available to meet during the day. I need to return home to drop off my son :o) & then head to work by 3pm.

Email me directly to trade.
Corrine

o

Hi Jools, Sorry you couldn't make it to the swap, I still have the evergreen huckleberry that I set aside for you. My son is an adult now, living on the East Coast, but I certainly remember those days of staying up with a sick kid!

I'm in Pierce County, Bonney Lake to be exact, which is not too far from Tacoma. You can come to me, or I can come to you, whichever you prefer. I'm a housewife, so I'm home all day basically. Any day except Tuesday next week works for me.

o

Jools sorry you couldn't make it! Hope you get rested up :-) I work in Tacoma, so maybe we can meet up one day but its not necessary on my part. I don't mind though and I could be bring you more than just the sedum if there's anything else you'd like. Do you have a wish list? Email me and let me know where you work..maybe we're close. I'm downtown.

o

• Posted by bejoy2 Z8, Seattle, WA (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 25, 10 at 20:53

I can bring you your perennial sunflower during the week some time or after work on the weekend. A good place to meet is at the McDonald's on South Tacoma Way and Hwy 512.

Tammy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here