Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
auntyleslie

WANTED: Pierce County Exchange

auntyleslie
18 years ago

Has there been a spring exchange for the Pierce County area?

Comments (13)

• kitty32_z8
    18 years ago

I have not heard of one.
    Kathy

• ChefLisbeth
    18 years ago

I would be definitly interested in one since I couldn't go to the Brinnon trade.

• doublemom
    18 years ago

I'd love to have one at my place (near Bonney Lake), the only problem is that I really don't have much parking space. I'm on a cul-de-sac, so we could make do, but it would be crowded if a lot of people showed up. We would have to have the actual trade portion in the back yard, but that would be fine. I would hate to limit it just because of the parking, though.

For anyone else who has been to my place, do you think it would work?

Also... what date would be best for anyone? May 21st is the LeeAnna sale, so it would have to be May 28 or 29 at the earliest (which is perfect, cause that's when my 250 hostas look their best LOL!)

Andi

• drtdgr
    18 years ago

That's Memorial Day weekend. Lots of folks will be elsewhere - on the other hand, more goodies for those who show up. I'm interested - have to work the weekend anyway.

Won't be able to show up until 4pm though.

Perhaps the first weekend of June? June 4th? Susan

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

OOh I would love to see Andi's 250 hostas! I would love to come. I will be out of town memorial week-end, but the first week-end in June would be great. Karen

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

As most of you know I don't have much in the way of trades, but I am in Pierce County and would love to attend an exchange. I might actually have a few young seedlings to contribute this time! May seems a bit busy for all. June would be great I think.

• kitty32_z8
    18 years ago

First weekend in June or next would work better for me also.
    250?! Wow Andi, that sounds beautiful! I have not been to your house, but maybe we could pull in cul-de-sac to unload and load, then park futher away?

Kathy

• doublemom
    18 years ago

June 4 or 5 would work for us. How does that sound?

I know our neighbors across the street would let us park 4 cars in their driveway, and we could get 4 in ours if we kept the actual trading in the back yard instead of in the driveway as I've seen it at other trades. Then the rest of the cars can go on the sides of the street.

Can I get a headcount of how many people could make it that weekend? Then I'll have a better idea of how to squeeze people in..

Andi

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

I am pretty sure I can make it. I am wondering if maybe we could form some carpools to cut down on the number of cars.

• Patrick888
    18 years ago

Hi Andi,

How about "breaking the mold" & doing Sunday (5th) instead of the usual Saturday? I can come on Sundy...iffy on Sat. Would love to see your place & all those hostas!

Patrick

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Andi, I would love to come. Sunday would work out better for me as well. Karen

• drtdgr
    18 years ago

I can make it Sunday if it goes to 5pm. I work in Belfair until 2pm. Susan

• doublemom
    18 years ago

Sunday June 5th would be fine for us....I think I'll post an "official" trade post separate from this one to get a headcount. Wow... I'm excited!

Andi

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County