Peshawar white poppy seedlings

Plants:
varigated Molina
Dwarf Hamlen
Cailin's Giant Ajuga
Echinacea (cone flower)
Bluestar creeper ground cover
Rudbekia Black eyed Susan
Primrose -purple brown foliage with white pink flowers & yellow throat - if some one can ID much obliged - can send you a picture)
Margery Fish Pulmonaria
Peonies
Bill Wallis, Orion, Wargrave's pink and other geraniums
Purple palace Huchera
Mixed sedums
columbines
Euphorbia most likely wulfnii

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For Treepalm trade

I was wondering what kind and color the peonies are.

Thanks!

o

Hi albabela, I would like the Geraniums Orion, Bill Wallis and maybe one other (you choose)...and a couple of the poppy seedlings. I'll email you a list of things I can trade...

Thanks!
~Lisa

o

I need purple Heuchera deperately, Shilpa! I was just looking at my backyard and complaining that there is no purple. I would love whatever you can spare. I shall consult your "want" list (actually, I already had a few things to share with you, you just didn't know it yet, heh, heh)

o

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 22:16

Shilpa, could I have two of the primroses, please?

o

Judy: the peony is most likely red/ deep pink - it was given to me with just the roots
Lisa: I will put the gereniums aside for you. I have a confession to make - the poppies are mixed up with the usual red ones -bad labelling on my part. I can set aside a couple from each set for you. I did not get your email as yet.
Doris: I will have some Heuchera starts for you.
Kellie: I potted up the primroses for you - and I would LOVE the Vaccinum and the Helenium. Thank you.

Everyone else: Come on people, speak up - the plants are just waiting for a home :)

o

Hello Shilpa,
May I have a primula and some white poppy seedlings? What can I dig for you?
Teresa

o

Shilpa,

I would love to have a peony.

Thanks,
Judy

o

Teresa, maybe a hardy fuscia and some Japanese painted or ghost fern?
Judy, do you have any of the evergreens left? I will have the peony marked for you.

-Shilpa

o

Hi
You will be sorry you asked :)
I'd like to have Euphorbia wulfnii, some poppies, and a primrose if they are still available.
Please look at things I am offering and if nothing tempts you, let me know and I will do my best to find some things for you. Let me know. Thanks

o

Shilpa, I do have some, except no hemlocks. What would you like?

Judy

o

Shilpa, I have plenty of Japanese Painted ferns. I'm not sure if I have any ghost fern. The hardy fuchias are just starting to come out. There is one I think you will like. I'll show you Sat.
Teresa

o

I would like some Thai basil seedlings and a primrose if you have any left. Let me know if you would like anything from my Have list.

Balraj

o

Someone was offering astrantia seedlings. Any left??
Flora2: I could not locate your trade list (help?)Euphorbia and poppies are yours - I just need to check if any primoses are left.
Judy'sgarden: I will send you an email shortly.
Balraj - I will set some Thai basil seedlings for you. Once again, I may be out of primrose.

o

• Posted by drtdgr z8PNWTacoma (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 26, 07 at 8:31

Albabela, I have astrantia seedlings, red. I would love the pulmonia 'Margery Fish' in return. Susan

o

Yipeeee, thanks Susan!
I'll pot up Ms. Fish for you. See you Sat.
-Shilpa

o

What can I bring you?
Flor de Maria

o

Flora, would you be able to set something aside for my neighbour? Lora has just moved in the neighbourhood and is starting from nothing. I think she is interested in a kid friendly mixed border.
with thanks,
Shilpa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here