Peshawar white poppy seedlings

Plants:

varigated Molina

Dwarf Hamlen

Cailin's Giant Ajuga

Echinacea (cone flower)

Bluestar creeper ground cover

Rudbekia Black eyed Susan

Primrose -purple brown foliage with white pink flowers & yellow throat - if some one can ID much obliged - can send you a picture)

Margery Fish Pulmonaria

Peonies

Bill Wallis, Orion, Wargrave's pink and other geraniums

Purple palace Huchera

Mixed sedums

columbines

Euphorbia most likely wulfnii

Comments (17)

• juudyshouse2012
    17 years ago

I was wondering what kind and color the peonies are.

Thanks!

• sedum_gal
    17 years ago

Hi albabela, I would like the Geraniums Orion, Bill Wallis and maybe one other (you choose)...and a couple of the poppy seedlings. I'll email you a list of things I can trade...

Thanks!
    ~Lisa

• Doris_J
    17 years ago

I need purple Heuchera deperately, Shilpa! I was just looking at my backyard and complaining that there is no purple. I would love whatever you can spare. I shall consult your "want" list (actually, I already had a few things to share with you, you just didn't know it yet, heh, heh)

• kellied
    17 years ago

Shilpa, could I have two of the primroses, please?

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Judy: the peony is most likely red/ deep pink - it was given to me with just the roots
    Lisa: I will put the gereniums aside for you. I have a confession to make - the poppies are mixed up with the usual red ones -bad labelling on my part. I can set aside a couple from each set for you. I did not get your email as yet.
    Doris: I will have some Heuchera starts for you.
    Kellie: I potted up the primroses for you - and I would LOVE the Vaccinum and the Helenium. Thank you.

Everyone else: Come on people, speak up - the plants are just waiting for a home :)

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Hello Shilpa,
    May I have a primula and some white poppy seedlings? What can I dig for you?
    Teresa

• juudyshouse2012
    17 years ago

Shilpa,

I would love to have a peony.

Thanks,
    Judy

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Teresa, maybe a hardy fuscia and some Japanese painted or ghost fern?
    Judy, do you have any of the evergreens left? I will have the peony marked for you.

-Shilpa

• flora2
    17 years ago

Hi
    You will be sorry you asked :)
    I'd like to have Euphorbia wulfnii, some poppies, and a primrose if they are still available.
    Please look at things I am offering and if nothing tempts you, let me know and I will do my best to find some things for you. Let me know. Thanks

• juudyshouse2012
    17 years ago

Shilpa, I do have some, except no hemlocks. What would you like?

Judy

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Shilpa, I have plenty of Japanese Painted ferns. I'm not sure if I have any ghost fern. The hardy fuchias are just starting to come out. There is one I think you will like. I'll show you Sat.
    Teresa

• sokkappa
    17 years ago

I would like some Thai basil seedlings and a primrose if you have any left. Let me know if you would like anything from my Have list.

Balraj

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Someone was offering astrantia seedlings. Any left??
    Flora2: I could not locate your trade list (help?)Euphorbia and poppies are yours - I just need to check if any primoses are left.
    Judy'sgarden: I will send you an email shortly.
    Balraj - I will set some Thai basil seedlings for you. Once again, I may be out of primrose.

• drtdgr
    17 years ago

Albabela, I have astrantia seedlings, red. I would love the pulmonia 'Margery Fish' in return. Susan

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yipeeee, thanks Susan!
    I'll pot up Ms. Fish for you. See you Sat.
    -Shilpa

• flora2
    17 years ago

What can I bring you?
    Flor de Maria

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Flora, would you be able to set something aside for my neighbour? Lora has just moved in the neighbourhood and is starting from nothing. I think she is interested in a kid friendly mixed border.
    with thanks,
    Shilpa

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!