Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Lonicera vine

Posted by doris_j Z8 WA (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 22, 07 at 18:28

Does anyone going to the Issaquah trade have any Lonicera vine to share (not the invasive one)? I have a nice spot for some. Let me know, and I'll see what I might have that would interest you in trade.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Lonicera vine

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 22, 07 at 21:50

Lonicera ciliosa? Lonicera Graham Thomas?

o

You tease. All of the above. I'm on a Lonicera kick.

I actually went to Lowe's of all places and picked up a HUGE Lonicera 'Gold Flame' today after I posted this. But I do need more. Mmmm, Lonicera...

o

Does anyone know what that one common variety is that grows huge and can purfume a whole city block? The one that made me stop the car on a country road in Snohomish and back up just to get another wiff (I didn't have to get out of the car to enjoy it)? Invasive is ok as long as it's the stinkiest of the group. Anyone know which one that might be?

o

Tom,
I have that common variety! It does make you stop in your tracks! I am sure I have some that I can bring for you - if you would like some.

-Shilpa

o

Shilpa I would love some! What can I bring you?
- Tom

o

I already have one potted up for you.
My neighbour, Lora is a newbie and has just moved into the neighbourhood. She is starting from scratch and wants a mixed border in a mostly sunny place. Would you be able to bring something for Lora?
Thanks,

-Shilpa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here