Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: have for swap on 4/28 longview/kelso

Posted by kristella none (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 26, 12 at 18:37

I will be at the plant swap around 12:45 and I have starts for trade:

Pumpkin on a stick (Red China Eggplant)
Yellow Wonder Wild Strawberry

I will also bring my box of seeds in case someone is looking for something specific, as I just stocked up thru Baker Creek.

I am looking for unusual edibles and any shade loving plants or herbs.

I am new to the group and am just expanding my gardening and my knowledge this year, so I look forward to meeting everyone!

Krista

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: have for swap on 4/28 longview/kelso

Welcome Krista!
I'm sure you'll find a few things you like. Bosaapje is also bringing seeds and I have a few, too.
Barb

o

I'm glad you're going to make it to the swap. Doesn't matter if you're new to gardening and/or trading, gardeners are a pretty generous crowd. We love to share not only our plants, but the knowledge that we've gained over the years...usually the hard way. :) What is it they say? "A smart person learns from their mistakes, but a truly wise person learns from the mistakes of others..."

o

I'm interested to look through your seeds. Do you have any sunflowers or zinnias? I will may have a thing or two that you will like for shade. Maybe an Orange Queen Epimedium?

o

I'll be bringing some Sweet Cicely and will be there when you get there. I'll hold one of them out for you if you want. I'll also have my seeds with me.

o

Krista, do you need my phone number in case you lose your way? If you do, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here