Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
digdiva

WANTED: Have: For Olympia trade

digdiva
15 years ago

Hello, I've missed a few swaps but going for this one a since I seem to be growing a potted garden rather than a landscaped one. These are my offerings:

2 Stewartia mondelphia trees

1 striped bark maple

unknown variegated maple tree

lots of Tibetan tree peony seedlings (yellow flowers eventually)

2 Norway spruce trees

geranium macorrhizum

iris foetida

lady's mantle

lemon balm

red oange crocosmia

skullcap

welsh poppy

small starts of european ginger,plume poppy, motherwort

maybe rooted variegated black elder cuttings(trying to root now),a few brugmansia cuttings (color maybe pink or salmon)

maybe various winter squash starts and some house plants

Looking foward to this trading event! Dana

Comments (11)

• treepalm
    15 years ago

Hello Dana,
    How about a Stewartia mondelphia for the service berry?
    Teresa

• garden_of_mu
    15 years ago

Hi Dana - I'd love to get one of your Stewartia's too. If you let me know what type of plants your looking for (trees, shrubs, perrenials, sun, shade, etc.) I can suggest some things from my garden for you to consider. LMK!

Mike

• digdiva
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Teresa and Mike. I'll reserve the Stewartias for you. They are about two feet tall and four years old grown from seed. I love growing trees but actually don't always have space so these two needed homes.

I'm looking for fragrant flowering holly- osmanthus(?), tall growing yellow daylilys, orange or yellow azaleas, red hot pokers, any berrying shrubs besides laurel, Japanese forest grass starts, reliable perennials/herbs for sun or shade. Pretty much open to anything.

• treepalm
    15 years ago

Hello Digdiva,
    I have a tall yellow daylily that I can bring a start from. It is my earliest bloomer.
    Teresa

• jools42
    15 years ago

I can bring you some red hot poker! May I have some european ginger?

• digdiva
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Teresa and Jools, The yellow daylily start and red hot pokers would be great-Thanks! Will tag some European ginger for you Jools.

• bejoy_gw
    15 years ago

Hi Digdiva.... I would love a couple of your winter squash, a Tibetan tree peony and the European ginger if you have enough.

I have a Stella D Oro daylily and a daylily that is not all yellow but is a two toned yellow and darkish orange. I do have some perennial starts..Jacobs Ladder.. Japanese Anemone..Campanula Persicifolia...Shasta Daisy..Columbines and Geum..any of these sound like a keeper for you?

• digdiva
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Emailed you Bejoy and will reserve your plants. Note to everyone; I only have squash seeds of sugar pumpkin, white pumpkin, cinderella pumpkin (French) and delicata squash available. Will bring if anyone wants some. Sorry, got behind on my sowing. Will also bring indoor plant starts of epis, rhipsalis, heurnia and stapelia and small Haemanthus albiflos bulb plants (also called shaving brush plant).

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    15 years ago

I'd love a sugar pumpkin, white pumpkin and cinderella pumpkin. Take a peek at my list for anything you might need. Thanks!

• barbe_wa
    15 years ago

Hi Dana, I would love one of your Tibetan tree peonies if you can find anything in my lists that you might like. I'm afraid it's mostly veggie plants, glads, dahlias and lupin right now, although I will be bringing more than that if it stops raining long enough to dig!

• digdiva
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi nightnurse and barbe, have you on my list for trades now and e-mailed you. Kayakay, I accidently deleted your mail and couldn't recover, could you send again? Were you interested in trading a dogwood for a deer fern?

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville