Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldherb

HAVE: pdx swap june 16th

oldherb
19 years ago

Come Swap with us this weekend!

Here's the info on a swap that a friend of mine has every spring that you all are invited to.

Saturday, June 16th 10am to 4pm

At the home of Steve & Joanne Kraft 14567 NE Brazee Ct.

in Portland.

Please bring plants or garden items you would like to share. It will be very helpful if you lavel your plants. If you do not have extra plants please feel free to come and help others share their surplus. Questions? call (503) 255-3196.

Just so you know this is a free-for-all swap...not a plant for plant exchange. Its always been a lot of fun and Steve and Joanne had 50 people show up last year. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Directions: Off I-205 take the Halsey/Gateway exit. Head east to SE 148th Avenue and turn left. Go to Sacramento and turn left onto Sacramento. Turn on 146th Dr (the first right) and then an immediate left onto Brazee Ct. Joanne's is the 5th home on the left. You can also access 148th from Sandy Blvd. if you like. Then you just take a right on Sacramento and etc.

For any of you who have been to my house for swaps...it's just north of my place 1.5 miles or so (towards the Columbia River). I'd love to meet anyone who's going there or carpool from my place if we can work it out. E-mail me if you want to do it that way.

I will have some sprouted cinnamon vine (I hope) and oca tubers for this swap. I also have a pile of solomon's seal and various seeds that I'll being pawning off on folks. (Gotta clean out the larder, lol)

Hope to see you there!

Patty

Comments (5)