Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Kelso/Longview Swap, May 18

Posted by barbe_wa SW WA Zone 8A (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 10, 13 at 19:16

I've scheduled my spring plant swap for May 18th, 10 AM to 2 PM. I'll post info and directions later, but if you have questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me. So far my GardenWeb email has been going through okay, but you might want to make a note on the forum that you've sent one since their system seems a little iffy. And I hope to see a lot of you at Tammy's Olympia swap this month, too. I'll be there with bells on!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Kelso/Longview Swap, May 18

Mom and I are potting up extra flats of plants for your trade. And I've been collecting milk jugs for you, too.

o

Putting this on my calendar :-) I don't have much dug for the trade tomorrow but maybe by May I will have caught up!

o

I'm really going to come this time. My sister is coming with me and we are going to make a weekend of it!

o

Teresa, did you get my e-mail? I have some native trees and shrubs for your sister.

o

I'm going to have to send my regrets this time around. I hope the sun shines on all of you! I have been work 10-12 hour days for the past couple of weeks and I haven't gotten a single thing potted up.

o

Thanks, Barb and Don, for a wonderful trade. I will be potting up seedlings for a month!

o

I'll echo Tammy; thank you both so much for hosting! I will definitely not miss the shade tour next time around! Now, to find homes for all these new friends!

o

I had a wonderful time. Thank you both for the tour of the gardens. Now off to pot up all my babies!

Diana

o

Thanks Barb and Don,
My sister feels like she won the lottery with all the plants that she went home with. We planted a few up at her cabin this morning.
Teresa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here