Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barbe_wa

HAVE: Kelso/Longview Swap, May 18

barbe_wa
11 years ago

I've scheduled my spring plant swap for May 18th, 10 AM to 2 PM. I'll post info and directions later, but if you have questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me. So far my GardenWeb email has been going through okay, but you might want to make a note on the forum that you've sent one since their system seems a little iffy. And I hope to see a lot of you at Tammy's Olympia swap this month, too. I'll be there with bells on!

Comments (9)

• bejoy2
    11 years ago

Mom and I are potting up extra flats of plants for your trade. And I've been collecting milk jugs for you, too.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    11 years ago

Putting this on my calendar :-) I don't have much dug for the trade tomorrow but maybe by May I will have caught up!

• treepalm
    10 years ago

I'm really going to come this time. My sister is coming with me and we are going to make a weekend of it!

• bejoy2
    10 years ago

Teresa, did you get my e-mail? I have some native trees and shrubs for your sister.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    10 years ago

I'm going to have to send my regrets this time around. I hope the sun shines on all of you! I have been work 10-12 hour days for the past couple of weeks and I haven't gotten a single thing potted up.

• bejoy2
    10 years ago

Thanks, Barb and Don, for a wonderful trade. I will be potting up seedlings for a month!

• merrygardener
    10 years ago

I'll echo Tammy; thank you both so much for hosting! I will definitely not miss the shade tour next time around! Now, to find homes for all these new friends!

• bosaapje
    10 years ago

I had a wonderful time. Thank you both for the tour of the gardens. Now off to pot up all my babies!

Diana

• treepalm
    10 years ago

Thanks Barb and Don,
    My sister feels like she won the lottery with all the plants that she went home with. We planted a few up at her cabin this morning.
    Teresa

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor