Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brianc2112

wanted: to say wow!

brianc2112
18 years ago

Hi Everyone! It's been quite a while since I have posted anything on GardenWeb. It seems to be all a buzz with the upcoming trades. Julie and I cant wait to attend the Bonney Lake trade! We aren't quite sure what we were going to bring but we have a bunch of empty plant containers ranging in size from very small to one gallon. (Sorry Jake I don't think any are square). Would anyone want these empty containers or do more GardenWebbers have too many themselves. LMK.

Cant wait to see everyone!

Happy Gardening!

Brian

Comments (5)

• doublemom
    18 years ago

Brian - I'm so glad you and Julie will be able to make it to the trade :) Even if you don't bring plants for trade, please still come for the potluck and the chlorophyll-talk. After all, you're right around the corner from me LOL!

See you soon,
    Andi

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

Brian! It'll be good to see you and Julie!

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Brian! I would love some 4" pots if you have any. I would be happy to bring you plants in exchange. See my trade list and LMK. Thanks! Karen

• bejoy_gw
    18 years ago

Hi Brian and Julie....Empty pots are good traders...I would love to trade for some of all sizes. It seems I can never have enough...and often find myself using cottage cheese containers or anything I can find. *G* Please check my list and see if you can find something I can bring for you to the Bonney Lake Plant Swap.

Here is a link that might be useful: Exchange list

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

If you have 4 pack or 6 pack cells, I would love them. I'll have a variety of seedlings ready for bonney lake, with many more ready to thin.