Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: to say wow!

Posted by brianc2112 z8 Buckley WA (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 24, 06 at 19:26

Hi Everyone! It's been quite a while since I have posted anything on GardenWeb. It seems to be all a buzz with the upcoming trades. Julie and I cant wait to attend the Bonney Lake trade! We aren't quite sure what we were going to bring but we have a bunch of empty plant containers ranging in size from very small to one gallon. (Sorry Jake I don't think any are square). Would anyone want these empty containers or do more GardenWebbers have too many themselves. LMK.

Cant wait to see everyone!
Happy Gardening!
Brian

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: to say wow!

Brian - I'm so glad you and Julie will be able to make it to the trade :) Even if you don't bring plants for trade, please still come for the potluck and the chlorophyll-talk. After all, you're right around the corner from me LOL!

See you soon,
Andi

o

Brian! It'll be good to see you and Julie!

o

Hi Brian! I would love some 4" pots if you have any. I would be happy to bring you plants in exchange. See my trade list and LMK. Thanks! Karen

o

Hi Brian and Julie....Empty pots are good traders...I would love to trade for some of all sizes. It seems I can never have enough...and often find myself using cottage cheese containers or anything I can find. *G* Please check my list and see if you can find something I can bring for you to the Bonney Lake Plant Swap.

Here is a link that might be useful: Exchange list

o

If you have 4 pack or 6 pack cells, I would love them. I'll have a variety of seedlings ready for bonney lake, with many more ready to thin.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here