Wed, Apr 22, 09 at 19:39

So far I have mostly veggies:

Tomatoes:
Aunt Mary's Paste
Sungold cherry (a LOT of these!)
Early Girl (only a few)
Viva Italia (only a few)

Peppers:
Golden Marconi (yellow sweet Italian frying type)
Peruvian purple (decorative hot)
Thai hot
Sweet banana
Jalapeno (only a few)

Cabbage (Stonehead)
Broccoli (Umpqua)

Lettuce:
Red Sails
Trout's Back

I will be giving away a lot of these, too, so no trade is needed. If anybody is starting a Victory Garden, this is a good start.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Partial list for Olympia trade

Hi Barb..I would love one of your Early Girl and a couple Sungold cherry tomatoes.

Looking forward to seeing you.
Marie (Bejoy)

o

Hi Barb, I would love 1 ot 2 early girls and a couple sungold cherry tomatoes. Also some of your veggies for a victory garden.
Thanks Katie

o

I'll mark these for both of you.

o

May I have a golden marconi pepper? Let me know if you'd like anything from my short list. :)

o

I'll be happy to bring you a pepper or two or three. I have quite a lot of them. lol. No trade is needed, but if you still have a hosta, I would be happy to give it a home.

o

I'll dig up a hosta or two for you, Barb! :)

o

Hiya Barbe!
I'd love a seedling of any of those below if you still have some available. I will have a list out later today and if you see something you'd like let me know! Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Tomatoes:
Aunt Mary's Paste
Sungold cherry (a LOT of these!)

Peppers:
Golden Marconi (yellow sweet Italian frying type)
Thai hot
Sweet banana

o

Nightnurse, I still have plenty of all of these. I'll be happy to bring them for you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here