Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bejoy_gw

HAVE: Have for Olympia trade

bejoy_gw
13 years ago

These are the plants I have ready now for the Olympia trade. Most I already posted under Tammy's post.....but some more have been added. If anyone wants any let me know.

Palmtree and Corrine..I have yours set aside. Sorry Corrine..the black Elderberry cuttings did not survive.

Bejoy

Everything is in 4 inch pots unless stated otherwise.

Ajuga..green variety..8

Allium triquestrum...........1

Bamboo...small green..running..1 gallon

Campanula Persicifolia.....blue.6

Columbine...unknown volunteer....1

Geranium.. Hardy geranium...unknown volunteer.

Oriental Grasss....variegated�.2.

Primrose..English variety..maroon..2

Primrose..the red blooming from Dirt works.... 7

Primrose..Wanda....14

Shasta Daisy..big Alaska.....4 ......and one 2 incher

Sweet Woodruff......2...and four 2 inchers

Yellow Eyed Grass..1

Adding to this list the following...

again all 4 inchers unless otherwise given.

Daylily....Stella D' Oro...1 gal

Daylily..mislabeled..red with yellow center..1 gal.

Elderberry..2 year old potted Blue Elderberry ..1 gal

Iris..bearded..unknown..probably purple�.1 gal

Jacob�s Ladder...blue..1

Kenilworth Ivy...1

Primrose...Victorian Lace...1

Salvia..1...and one 2 inch

Sedum..Autumn Joy..1

Valerian...1

Comments (17)

• drtdgr
    13 years ago

Sorry for the time it took to respond - I thought I couldn't make the swap, but now it's possible. Bejoy, I will bring the viburnum for you, and corrine, I'll bring the persicaria.

I dug up some more plants on our only decent day this weekend (sob), helianthus and lysimachia punctata 'Alexandra'. Both plants are not for the faint of heart I admit.

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi drtdgr..I would love a helianthus. Is there anything on my list you would like?
    Bejoy

• drtdgr
    13 years ago

Bejoy, the primroses sound wonderful. Maybe the red and maroon? And kenilworth ivy. I love that stuff. Thanks, Susan

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Susan...I have your name on the 2 primroses and the Kenilworth Ivy.

• merrygardener
    13 years ago

I'd love to have the blue elderberry! As I posted before, I don't yet know what I'll bring plant-wise (other than the worms).... would you like a big pile of Sunset magazines?!

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi merrygardener..The blue elderberry is yours..your name is on it.

Whatever you bring will be welcomed..and I will for sure check the magazines.

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I have a few more plants to bring if anyone wants some of them. Again..all are in 4 inch pots unless otherwise stated.

Ladies Mantle...1
    Iris Foetidissima 1
    Campanula ..groundcover ...1
    Potentilla x tonguel...l
    False Lily of the Valley...1
    Hellebore seedlings..from an Ivory Prince look alike..1
    Hellebore seedlings....volunteers..maybe purple...2
    Geum..orange blooming..1
    Penstemon..Husker's Red..2
    Potentilla..Melton Fire..1
    Iris..Siberian..purple..1 gal
    Vinca Minor...2

• treepalm
    13 years ago

Hello Bejoy,
    Could you save me the orange geum? I hope that you can find something that you like. I dug some deer fern, if you are looking for ferns. So far no rain, so I'll be out digging again this morning.
    Treepalm

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Treepalm..the orange blooming geum is yours. Hope we both get more garden 'digging' done. hehe

• dawiff
    13 years ago

I would love the false lily of the valley, I don't know what I have that you might be interested in, but my list is in my post.

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi dawiff....your name is on the False Lily of the Valley.
    I would like an Oregon Spring tomato and an orange native honeysuckle.

Bejoy (Marie)

• oliveoyl3
    13 years ago

Bejoy,
    I'd like your Hellebore Ivory Prince lookalike seedling & the Iris foetidissima. By the way will you have room in the truck for 2 large, heavy bags of the S.Grow? James can load it & you could break it down into smaller amounts.

Corrine

• dawiff
    13 years ago

Hi Marie, I got confused for a minute there and thought you were Tammy. (sheepish grin) Anyway, I already have your name on the tomato and the honeysuckle. The honeysuckle hasn't leafed out much yet, but I'm pretty sure it's alive. Hope it transplants ok.

• bejoy2
    13 years ago

I don't mind if people confuse me and Mom. We both end up with the same stuff eventually.

Treepalm, can I please have the deer fern? Surely Mom or I have something you would like in exchange.

Corrine, we'll take all the manure you can bring. The benefit of hosting the trade is that we can make as many trips as we need to take everything home. We usually make at least 2 trips with my truck, plus a couple of trips with a friends' car to get everything home after a trade.

• treepalm
    13 years ago

Bejoy2, I'll put a deer fern aside for you. Your Mom is already bringing me plants and your bringing a cutting that I really want, so I hope that you find more stuff you want.

• bejoy_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Corrine I have the Iris foetidissima and the hellebore seeding put aside for you..and YES....I will take all the Summer Glow you can bring. *G*

dawiff...not to worry about mixing us up...as long as we don't all is right in our world. *G*

See you all very soon.

• oliveoyl3
    13 years ago

Bejoy & Bejoy2-
    I'll bring all the manure, SG & pots that I can fit into my rig after plants. James will help load for you. Heavy, heavy stuff.
    Corrine