Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: for Newcastle Trade

Posted by treepalm z8WA (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 11, 08 at 21:42

Hello everyone,
Only a week to go! I finally got out and dug. Here's what I've potted up so far:

Peach flowering quince starts-cuttings from this year
Short red euphorbia-goes great with yellow sedum
Valerian officinalis-white flowering
corydalis lutea-I have more I can dig
black eyed susan
veronica-blue/purple flowers
golden borage-gets big
variegated tall sedum-cuttings from last spring
penstemon babies
strawberries-June and Tri-star-don't know which
coreopsis zagreb
ladies mantel
physostegia virginiana alba
sunflower lemon queen-let me know if you would like some

Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: for Newcastle Trade

Hi Teresa, is your short red euphorbia, e. purpurea? Does it run? If not I would like one. I can bring you the coral bark maple for it. LMK Karen

o

Hello Karen,
I don't know what the name of this one is. I've had it for 3 years. It started out with one stem, the second year it had 3 stems on this year it has grown to a small clump, less then a foot across. I bet I can find a picture of it, if you would like on.
Teresa

o

Hi Teresa, here is a picture of the one I already have. I grow it in a pot because it runs. Is yours different from this one? If so, I will try it.

Euhphorbia purpurea

o

Yes, it is much darker and redder. I also have a dark purple/gold Pacific coast iris that has spread enough to share if you would prefer that.
Teresa

o
Newcastle plant trade

Hi Teresa, I would love to try one of your euphorbias. I have too many PC iris now so I will pass on that. I will bring you the maples. Thanks. Karen

o

Hello Karen,
I'll put your name on one.
Teresa

o

Hiya Teresa!
I'd love one of your quince cuttings, some veronica and sunflower lemon queen. I posted my list last weekend so let me know if there is anything I can bring you! Looking forward to see you next weekend.

Susan

o

Teresa,

I'll try one of you quince. Let me know if you would like anything from my list.

Jacqueline

o

Susan and Jacqueline,
I have you down!
Teresa

o

I'd love some of your euphorbia, too! Let me know if you see anything you'd like from my trade list.

Here is a link that might be useful: jools' trade list

o

If you have any left, I'd love some Veronica,corydalis lutea, & the physostegia virginiana alba.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here