I have the following to trade:
* Lychnis coronaria - Rose Campion
* Hostas - unknown variety, one solid color green leaf one green/white variegated
* Leucanthemen maximum - Shasta Daisy
* Melissa officianalis - Lemon Balm
* Sedum oreganum
* Arrhenatherum elatius subsp. bulbosum ‘Variegatum’- striped tuber oat grass
* Crocosmia - scarlet bloom, probably "Lucifer"
* Monarda didyma - Bee Balm, red
* Centaurea montana - blue cornflower/mountain bluet
* Potentilla "melton fire"
* red Euphorbia (a few babies)
* Lysimachia punctata - yellow loosestrife
* Galium odoratum - sweet woodruff
* Astrantia major (white bloom) -- new babies this year, should be okay to dig up and pot by the 24th
|I would really love some of your centaurea montana. I don't have much to trade in return, we just moved in last fall, and had the back yard torn up and redone. The beds back there are pretty bare. I do have some native shrubs, which I posted about here.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Native Shrubs for Oly Swap
|Great, dawiff (what's your first name?) - got one for you; I'd love an evergreen huckleberry.|
|Hi Jools, I have one more evergreen huckleberry left, I'll set it aside for you. |
My first name is Alison. Thanks!
|I'd like your hosta, sweet woodruff & bee balm. I have lots of pots if you're interested in a nice stash of all sizes. I will be bringing plants as well. Are you looking for sun or shade plants? Edibles or ornamentals? |
|Hi Jools...I would like to trade for your Arrhenatherum elatiu subsp. bulbosum ‘Variegatum grass. Is there anything else you would like on my list? |
|corrine - I will bring you the hosta, sweet woodruff & bee balm. I'll look through your pots at your white suburban and at any sunny ornamentals you might bring. :)|
|I'll bring you a clump of the grass for that sunflower you're bringing me, bejoy/Marie!|
Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.