Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Starting list for Olympia trade

Posted by barbe_wa SW WA Zone 8A (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 11, 13 at 22:34

This is what I have potted up and ready to go for Tammy's trade in Olympia so far:

Centaurea Montana "Black Sprite"
Lysimachia ciliate, fringe leaf loosestrife
Achillea millifolium, yarrow - proabably red
Coreopsis lanceolata - lanceleaf coreopsis
Sedum
Strawberry "Pink Panda"
Valerian, common
Chard "Bright Lights"

Stay tuned for more! At least if the rain and snow (yes!) will let up a bit.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Starting list for Olympia trade

Does your sedum have variegated leaf?

o

Hi Snoopy,
I sent you an e-mail.
Barb

o

I have a little more to add.

2 double file viburnums
Bluebells
Poppies, annual, open pollinated so you'll be taking a chance on what you get
2 or 3 chocolate cosmos "Chocomocho"

More to come.......

o

ooooh, can I have a chocomocho? That's the smaller cultivar of the original chocolate cosmos. I have the original, but I'd love the other, too. The special fern I have for Don is finally starting to grow, and I've got the shrub I promised you, too. I can't wait until next week!

o

Tammy, I'll mark a chocomocho for you, and I'm bringing you a pot of chives, too.

o

Adding comfrey (just a couple), elecampane and curly germander to my "have list". I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds for a couple more days so I can get more dug. I have red daylilies, wisteria and golden hops if I can only get out there to dig them!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here